I stayed at the Margi for one night during a business trip. Unfortunatly I did not have the best sleep as the music in the pool bar was very loud but the personal was very kind and immediately offered me a new room which was directed to the garden.
The rooms were nicely decorated.
The breakfast was excellent, the choice was not very big but you could find a lot of good quality and local food.
It is located in a nice quartier not far from the sea.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique hotel and SLH member in the most exclusive area of the Athenian Riviera, Vouliagmeni, The Margi hotel is a heaven away from home. In an ideal location just a few steps from the Riviera’s most elegant sandy beaches and close enough to Athens Historical sites. With its superb cuisine and organic food from its farm, friendly and attentive staff and exquisite design, this hotel offers a truly memorable experience and comfortable ambiance for all travelers all year round. Over the years, owner Maria Stavridis’ and her son and Architect Giagkos Agiostratitis personal touch and care is evident in the warm and chic atmosphere she has created in the hotel by combining artwork from all corners of the world with soft traces such as candlelit tables and plush furnishings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Bookgreece.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, LateRooms, Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Margi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Margi Hotel Vouliagmeni
- Margi Hotel Athens
- The Margi Greece/Vouliagmeni