I just stayed at the Margi for 4 nights. It was terrific. The pool area and the bar were picture perfect. The morning breakfast buffet was as good as it gets, omelets, crepes, fresh fruit, yogurt, and great service. The rooms were large and the bed was very comfortable. It is a great place to relax. We did go to Athens one day. We took a taxi (22 euro and about 25 minutes) going in. On the return we took the metro (1.6 Euro) to a taxi (8 euro) back. If I had to do it over, I would take the taxi to the metro going both ways because of the traffic and the metro drops you off at the Acropolis. The metro is clean and modern. As for the Margi, I would go back tomorrow.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique hotel and SLH member in the most exclusive area of the Athenian Riviera, Vouliagmeni, The Margi hotel is a heaven away from home. In an ideal location just a few steps from the Riviera’s most elegant sandy beaches and close enough to Athens Historical sites. With its superb cuisine and organic food from its farm, friendly and attentive staff and exquisite design, this hotel offers a truly memorable experience and comfortable ambiance for all travelers all year round. Over the years, owner Maria Stavridis’ and her son and Architect Giagkos Agiostratitis personal touch and care is evident in the warm and chic atmosphere she has created in the hotel by combining artwork from all corners of the world with soft traces such as candlelit tables and plush furnishings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, LateRooms, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Margi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Margi Hotel Vouliagmeni
- Margi Hotel Athens
- The Margi Greece/Vouliagmeni