My friends an I booked The Margi Hotel for a few days and although initially we were disappointed to here that Check-In was only at 3pm and we couldn't get a room, they ended the story by upgrading us to the Presidential Suite which was absolutely breathtaking.
The Hotel is very nice and classy; and has more of a romantic vibe to it.
The staff are really nice and all speak perfect English.
The included breakfast buffet is an absolute delight.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique hotel overlooking the Athenian Riviera.25 klms from the city centre and airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your The Margi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Margi Hotel Vouliagmeni
- Margi Hotel Athens
- The Margi Greece/Vouliagmeni