Quiet and charming hotel located in a residential area, at walking disstance from the Vouliagmeni beach. Very nice decor, relaxed atmosphere. Excellent staff and very discreet. Nice and well furnished rooms (ask for those with balcony and sea view).
Very good poolside bar serving excellent cocktails (try the Moscow Mule!).
Great breakfas and good restaurant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique hotel and SLH member in the most exclusive area of the Athenian Riviera, Vouliagmeni, The Margi hotel is a heaven away from home. In an ideal location just a few steps from the Riviera’s most elegant sandy beaches and close enough to Athens Historical sites. With its superb cuisine and organic food from its farm, friendly and attentive staff and exquisite design, this hotel offers a truly memorable experience and comfortable ambiance for all travelers all year round. Over the years, owner Maria Stavridis’ and her son and Architect Giagkos Agiostratitis personal touch and care is evident in the warm and chic atmosphere she has created in the hotel by combining artwork from all corners of the world with soft traces such as candlelit tables and plush furnishings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your The Margi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Margi Hotel Vouliagmeni
- Margi Hotel Athens
- The Margi Greece/Vouliagmeni