Stayed at Arion late April with my husband and 1 year old son.
The location of this complex is amazing, breathtaking views and quite close to the city centre (approx 30 min when downtraffic is normal).
Facilities are OK yet you do feel they would need a slight refurbishment, they do give you sometimes a melancholic 70's feel.
Food not bad but certainly overpriced.
The staff were very helpful though and were very responsive to all our requests and queries.
Not sure if we would pick again for a stay at Athens but the experience we had was quite positive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A unique place to be!The legendary atmosphere of Arion, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa is enhanced by contemporary surroundings and spectacular views of the Saronic Gulf. Guest rooms and suites delight the senses with creative touches. The most distinctive feature, the resort's fully renovated bungalows, offer the ultimate in privacy and privileged services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Arion, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arion, a Luxury Collection Resort And Spa
- Arion, a Luxury Collection Hotel Vouliagmeni
- The Luxury Collection Athens
- Arion, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa Greece/Vouliagmeni