This is an ideal hotel to stay in if you are planning to visit Athens but don't want to stay in the city itself. It has a reputation for being one of the more expensive hotels but we certainly got a very good deal. It may be because of the economy and hotels generally reducing their prices; I am not sure.
I love the secluded setting and warm shallow waters. The beaches are not huge but perfectly acceptable for what was otherwise, for us at least, a short city break.
There are great views from either side of the hotel and the only thing stopping me giving an excellent rating were the restaurants. They are perfectly acceptable but not quite to a fine dining standard.
That said, if I was visiting Athens again, I would be short listing the Arion.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A unique place to be!The legendary atmosphere of Arion, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa is enhanced by contemporary surroundings and spectacular views of the Saronic Gulf. Guest rooms and suites delight the senses with creative touches. The most distinctive feature, the resort's fully renovated bungalows, offer the ultimate in privacy and privileged services. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Arion, a Luxury Collection Resort And Spa
- Arion, a Luxury Collection Hotel Vouliagmeni
- The Luxury Collection Athens
- Arion, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa Greece/Vouliagmeni