“great food but pricey, problematic service”
Review of casa di pasta - CLOSED

Price range: US$37 - US$149
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 14 January 2014

if all you care about is really good food you will leave happy, but its overpriced and the service is mediocre

Reviewed 26 October 2013

Came to this place with my boyfriend just because it was late and we were hungry. And the time that we have spent there was great. came back the next day, mostly to finish the bottle of the free booze ))))) food was delicious, service was attentive, nice local wine. what else to wish for?

Reviewed 12 October 2013

This restaurant was excellent. From the service to the meal, to the complimentary after dinner beverage. I had salmon over spaghetti squash and carrots, with a side of mash potatoes, with goat cheese and parsley, blended in. Absolutely the BEST mash potatoes I have ever tasted. I would definitely eat at this restaurant again on my return to Athens.

Reviewed 1 September 2013

We have been going to this restaurant for the last 10 summers and the menu and service is always top rate. Some changes this year, primarily the joining of the two menus into one containing both pasta and meat dishes which is better, but still the best "Stake Tartar" I had for a long time. Well worth a visit

Reviewed 18 August 2013 via mobile

Combined pasta/italian and steakhouse. We had salad and pasta and were very satisfied. Friendly and very attentive waiters, we only had water but I have never experienced such attention regarding refill. Nice! To be recommended. I would like to come back.