Patio
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 27 October 2012

Good music, but not too loud which allows you to have a nice conversation. I love their homemade bread.The food is fresh & extremely tasteful ! The environment is beautifully decorated and the service is amazing!

Reviewed 1 October 2012 via mobile

A welcoming patio with friendly atmosphere in a nice garden. The day we were there the restaurant´s bar was TEEMING with young people (I have no idea whether this was a special occasion though).
Dishes were satisfactory, prices reasonable in general, but the service, although polite, quite SLOW.
Beware of the prices for the beverages, though, as 5 small beers added €40 to our account and the waiter kept filling our glasses with mineral water the who-le ti-me!
I would suggest it for a casual, still elegant enough night out, but I would stay away from the drinks..

1  Thank Yodaki
Reviewed 3 February 2012

I went to this restaurant in last saturday as per the reviews here. But seriously, it is nothing to shout about . The food is just alright. Maybe i have much higher expections from a restaurant with all this reviews. Unfortunately I just wasnt impressed.Usually Over-rated We tried the baby spinach salad the Rib Eye steak and the mushroom rizoto .just average.

1  Thank johnk050
Reviewed 22 December 2011

i went last night there and everything was great, im sure whoever goes wants to go again and again!!! We tried the baby spinach salad which was very good! Also the Rib Eye steak and the mushroom rizoto which was some of the best i have tried!! The service was friendly and good and the atmosfere great!!
Prices are also good which is something in our days we look more and more!
Dont miss it!!!!

3  Thank George Z
Reviewed 3 November 2011

The food was fresh & extremely tasteful ! The environment is beautifully decorated and the service was amazing! We didn't want to leave so after our dinner we stayed for drinks at the bar!

3  Thank 391Chriis