“Unique”

Cuisines: Greek, Fusion
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 22 July 2014

I have been to botrinis with my family. It was really a unique experience that you must have in Athens . The swordfish Carpaccio is unforgettable for me. You can also see the kitchen and the staff while preparing your food from your seats. It's a private garden with a good service. Give it a try.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

I was informed that Botrini's restaurants in Rhodes and Corfu are excellent so I wanted to visit it. I have visited other similar places like Galazia Hytra and Funky Gourmet so I am familiar with this kind of cuisine. Unfortunately I have to say the food was terrible. Experimental cuisine but without any knowledge about it. It was a taste confusion....
I d like to finish my review by saying some things about the waiters. They kicked my chair, they forgot to see the glasses of wine if they are empty, and they walked so hardly that the wooded floor was trebling.

4  Thank Ioannis N
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Excellent food, ambiance and a very welcoming owner/chef. My only complaint is that there is too much traffic generated by the waiters, they should be there to serve and meet our needs but not to distract us. Other than this, the garden is very nice, tables are apart so u have enough space and the food is excellent both in presentations and quality, the portions are also genegrous considering the style of catering. Must visit definately!

Reviewed 19 May 2014

WeI visited first time the botrini's last week and food was amazing.the tastes so deligated and elegant. Wen were impressed by the welcoming plate from the chef it was a plate map of Europe with tastes of several countries.very romantic atmosphere with very polite staff

1  Thank Larnaca1234
Reviewed 14 May 2014

I last ate at botrini's 10 months ago (before it got its michelin star) and i loved its tastes, use of ingredients, innovative ideas and excellent wine pairing. In my review then I suggested it deserved a michelin star.

It got it and it was well deserved! And its degustation menu only went up by 10 Eur but with an extra dish (so now it's 9 where there were 8)

Some dishes have changed and I loved every one! The Egg Stravaganza although not my favourite dish was certainly the most innovative. Try it and you'll keep thinking: how did he do that?

A must go in Athens for gourmands

1  Thank Pantelis D