“Great quality, great value”
Review of El Taco Bueno - Psaron - MOVED

El Taco Bueno - Psaron
Cuisines: Mexican, Latin, Spanish
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
αθηνα
“Great quality, great value”
Reviewed 14 September 2013

Mexican food adjusted to Greek taste, excellent service, big portions. Strongly recommended for big companies to enjoy great food with drinks. Definitely try it and surely will surprised.

• Visited June 2013

• Greek first
Athens, Greece
“Nice food but too expensive”
Reviewed 26 August 2013 via mobile

The food is really nice and the portions quite big but they are too expensive for what they offer.the choice is yours.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank sotiris1979
Athens, Greece
“Nice place.. Nice server... Expensive”
Reviewed 15 July 2013

I was really hoping I'd enjoy this restuarant seeing as I'm a Hispanic American from the USA and living in Athens for awhile. I was wishing that it would become my go to place... But not at all what I'd in visioned!!
We sat inside for dinner. The lady was very welcoming and nice. We sat. She brought us our chips and salsa- that was literally ketchup! It was sweet and thick, I'm sure it was not salsa. We looked thru menu... Ad WOW!!! We were taken back at the prices... 9 euros for a quesadilla 15 euros for burritos. And then the taquitos plate comes with 2 taquitos, and costs 10 euros... 2 taquitos! That's a rip off!! .... Fajita plate 30 euros!!
I've ordered swordfish for less than all that! ...
Anyway, it's expensive and not real mexican food! Which is a shame because Greeks will never be able to taste real Mexican food at Taco Bueno!!

• Visited July 2013
“They make you feel at home!!”
Reviewed 13 July 2013 via mobile

Freshly made burritos, special chicken salad with extra seasoning accompanied by Margaritas will make your night out delicious and atmospheric. Staffs' kindhearted smiles make for the best dessert with main dishes being enormously full they make you feel at home and can't wait to visit again.

• Visited April 2013