“Great for coffee or drink (and a little snack!)”
Review of Melouk

Melouk
Ranked #39 of 167 Restaurants in Chalandri
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 28 January 2014

We were intrigued by the "loukoumades" and tried both salty and sweet. They were really nice and tasty, but what was really amazing was the homemade lemonade: definitely a must when you visit the place.
Overall, nice atmosphere, can work a little bit on the service section, but would recommend it if you want to try something different.

Reviewed 13 January 2014

coctails with or without alcool were great, what we did not like were the loukoumades. although they come in a lot of variations, we did not become crazy about them, what generally happens when we eat them at home.

Reviewed 25 August 2013

Been there,two times and cant wait for the third..tasted loucoumades sweat,coffee and coctail..all were very good for my taste..Really nice and clean place and also nice people..i guess the only thing that annoys me,is the slow service even thought there were not so busy..Also i must mention that the prices are very good

Reviewed 13 August 2013

My husband and I went to Melouk because we were starving and read the raving reviews on Tripadvisor. First off, this isn't a restaurant. It is a place for drinks and loukamades. The only real food they had was salad and sandwiches. We ordered 2 sandwiches, a salad, and a mandarin drink. The sandwiches were mediocre and quite honestly, boring. The salad was worse. The mandarin drink was OK but reminded me of instant Orange Tang mix. I wanted to give this place the benefit of the doubt. Ok, maybe food was not good, but their loukamades must be amazing! Right? So, we ordered some with bitter chocolate and mastica. It was good..but not mind blowing. Especially for a restaurant that specializes in it. Maybe we need to go back to try other flavors. On to the service.....we arrived and there were 2 other tables occupied. We sat down and the bartender saw us...but didn't offer us menus or move from his station. The server walked by us TWICE..looked at us and kept about her business. After sitting for over 5 minutes, my husband asked the bartender about menus and rather than giving us the menus, he told us where we can get it ourselves! I'm sorry, but were YOU too busy serving no one?! Finally, we had to call the server so we can order. Horrid service and mediocre food!

Reviewed 9 July 2013

Perfect atmosphere, good food and deserts, millions of choices and really good prices!
one of the top hot spots in Chalandri!