All reviews warner park shopping mall keep in mind convenient hotel stayed at the holiday inn road trip good size plenty of parking outlets signs motorway laptop santander carrefour europe weekends
Reviewed 1 June 2018

We stayed here for one night only as it was cheaper to fly into Madrid then Malaga which is where we were going. This hotel met all of our needs. didn't seem to have any problems at all. One thing to my American travelers who haven't been to Europe before. Even though it's rated for four people be prepared, the rooms are quite a bit smaller than what you might be accustomed to.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 February 2018

Stayed here for a work trip, was pleasantly surprised at how good the room was, very big and very very clean, had an issue opening the curtain as it had broken however when I returned from my day they had replaced the whole thing and I hadn't even said anything. Breakfast of course is a continental which wasn't that great but found something to eat. Nowhere to eat at night but you are literally a 2 minute walk from a big shopping centre which was lovely and plenty of places to eat. Staff were friendly so no complaints at all would definitely stay again

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for 1 night. Plenty of parking.
We were very pleased with our overnight stay. The check in was fast and pleasant. Staff was great. Hotel was a little tricky to locate but we found it they do have signs.
The hotel is adjacent to a shopping center and eateries which was great to walk around. Our friends were able to grab the bus to come visit which was a plus.
Good size room, clean and comfortable. We’d stay again

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 October 2017

I stayed for two nights, hotel is easy to find with plenty of parking. It is situated next door to a big shopping mall with plenty of restaurants and places to eat. Rooms wre well equipped, well maintained, comfy bed and good wifi signal. Staff were all very polite and happy. Breakfast was ok but on occasion was very busy!
Overall, a convenient hotel with good staff.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 September 2017

Stayed here recently due to proximity to my company's plant and hotels in Madrid centro were sold out for a convention, but don't regret staying here. Yes, it's about a 20 minute taxi ride to the center and there's no public transit to speak of (they do offer free parking), but it's a clean, well-maintained property with excellent, friendly staff. Breakfast buffet and excellent wifi included in room rate. Keep in mind, on weekends it gets really packed with families visiting the Warner park. Right next to the Nassica shopping complex, which includes a bunch of outlets, restaurants, a movie theater, Carrefour. There's no in-room safe but I wasn't worried about my laptop/valuables. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to stay out there.

Room Tip: I prefer high floor and away from elevator, so room 330 was perfect for me
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business