We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Medina
Hill Country Resort and Event Center
Reviewed 16 February 2014

Came here for the Valentine week end got the honey moon cottage. the cottage was very neat, clean. bed was very comfortable. very cute. Had all the comforts of home. all wood work is beautifully done. Bed was very comfortable.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TJR1960

Reviewed 15 June 2013

Location was beautiful cabins where nicely remodeled and clean the management was terrible it was clearly stated that noise was to be at a minimum after 10pm at 9pm was told to wrap it up noise ordinance was in affect. Also there is posted speed limit signs for 5mph all over the park and as a father of two I respect that and follow these rules but i was told that I was driving to fast when I clearly wasn't and when I tried pleading my argument I was threaded with ejection. Plain and simple this will be my last visit

• Stayed: June 2013
4  Thank Mick46493
Reviewed 6 June 2013

I love this Campground with very nice Cabins, shelters and RV Sites for camping with pool and a lot of amenities in the Beautiful Hill Country Texas. Beautiful Pool shaped as the Texas State, Very near to lovely Medina down town. Very peaceful and relaxing! PLEASE Check out the Cabins they are so cute and ready for a couple or family you will enjoy it! I really did! I will definitely come back. ENJOY!

Room Tip: Love the Cabins and the beautiful nature!