“Fantastic burger”

Ricky's All Day Grill Ladner
Ranked #10 of 14 Restaurants in Ladner
Cuisines: American, Canadian
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
London
“Fantastic burger”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2014

Reasonable prices.
The specialty burger really was special. Huge and with a large (6" - 8" dia) very tasty cheese crisp layer in the centre. An entire meal on its own.
Free wifi broardband was fast and such a pleasant surprise in an town sadly lacking this 21st century essential utility.
Another restaurant on my "Must visit again" list.
Ambience nil.
Service was not fast.
Waitress very pleasant and helpful.

• Visited July 2014

Delta, Canada
“Family fun get togethers”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 March 2014

As most family restaurants, Ricky's cater to families and friends. They have a good menu, but is a standard cookie cutter type of place. Good for business meetings and you can have good service within your timeframe away from the office.

Visited August 2013
Hua Hin, Thailand
“Modern food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2013 via mobile

I like the new decor and menu.The food was good as was the service. No issue as well in regards to how clean the restaurant was.

• Visited April 2013
Lincoln, United Kingdom
“Exceptionally poor service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2013

OK tomato & basil soup. Accompanying garlic bread was minus the garlic. Manageress was our server and was sullen, no eye contact, and, whilst saying all the 'right' things, never actually paid any attention at all. Dishes were cleared as the last spoonful was in my mouth .... The restaurant was not busy yet we waited ages to order, be served and then had to go looking for someone so we could pay. Of the two other servers we saw, one was polite but didn't know anything and the other (female) wore her long hair loose, letting it fall over plates as she served. Advertised wifi didn't work. Good background music.
Won't go back.

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank GadaboutLass
Tsawwassen, Canada
“poor breakfast, and poor management”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 April 2013

My husband, son, and I decided to try rickys in Ladner. As we entered the restaurant it seemed like a nice place to eat. Unfortunately it all went downhill from there, we were brushed off from one server to another, we never received a single glass of water, our orders were taken but the food took over a good half hour to arrive. Soon as we got our breakfast we noticed it was somewhat warm so we kindly asked our server to take it back and get us fresh hash browns and fresh bacon but still got the same results on the second time around. We tried to flag another staff member down but we noticed no one really wanted to make eye contact with us; it was kind of an uneasy feeling. However, I was able to flag our server down, and I asked for a glass of milk for my son. She brought us expired milk! (I know expired milk, I’ve been scared before) I finally had enough, and asked for the manager. It turns out our manager was in fact our server so we simply had nothing more to say. Overall I would never recommend a rickys restaurant to any of my family and/or friends, especially this location... poor management equals poor breakfast, and overall poor service. I should have listened to my gut feeling, and kept on driving.

• Visited April 2013