“Real fresh coffee.” 4 of 5 bubbles

Stir Coffee House
Ranked #1 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Ladner
Cuisines: Cafe, Canadian
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
“Real fresh coffee.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014

Perfectly done espresso shots. I love that they cater to wheat-free dieters. They also serve something called "To-Die-For Lemon Loaf" and it's my favourite compliment to my coffee. Good outdoor seating area.
Bonus points for having swiss-water decaf espresso.
Lose points for not having more food selections.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank McQueens3

Vancouver, Canada
“best coffee in South Delta”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

We've lived in Tsawwassen for a few years now and one of the biggest draw backs from leaving the city is the lack of decent restaurants and cafes. The coffee in Tsawwassen is downright terrible. My wife and I have thought hard about opening our own place but have decided that we enjoy not being slaves to a restaurant. A friend of mine mentioned Stir House coffee in Ladner. He mentioned that they carry "49th Parallel" coffee. For a good year or more we avoided it because I'm just not much of a fan of 49th coffee. But one day on a bike ride with my kids we stopped and tried it out. The coffee was terrific. Not sure why I liked it more than at either of the 49th spots in town. The room was a bit dark but warm and cozy. The owner and his staff are beyond friendly. I work from home and have since made this my daily stop for a break. I bring my work with me as they have free wifi which makes it even nicer. My only complaint and I might be on my own with this because I hear a lot of the patrons rave about the food. I think they could do much better. They have some room and they could do something like fresh made sandwiches like they do at Matchstick or maybe specialize in something else made in house like butter tarts or whatever but the few choices they have are a bit tired and mid nineties. But that's just me. Like I said others speak well of the food. I think in 2014 you've gotta stand out. But their coffee is just that. Reliably awesome. Very friendly service. Great room. Free wifi. A nice patio for the summer months. And all right in the quaintest coziest part of Ladner. Well worth a stop.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank FrancisCornish
Vancouver, Canada
“Independent coffee shop in Ladner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 April 2014 via mobile

A happy find. With Ladner being a small community I expected only chain coffee shops. This little independent serves good coffee at a reasonable price. They have seating both inside and out and also offer a selection of foods.