“Nice place to hang out.”
Review of Stir Coffee House

Stir Coffee House
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Ladner
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice place to hang out.”
Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

Straight across from Taverna Gorgona is this coffee shop, which offers a great atmosphere and patio. The service is nice, and will offer recomendations and such. The food is good although sometimes the prices can be a bit high, and like I said earlier the atmosphere is great with modern wood walls and countertop, and also a couple paintings. In conclusion this is a great coffee shop to go to in a convenient location, but watch the prices because if you become a regular like I am you may start to empty your wallet quicker than you want...

“Real fresh coffee.”
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Perfectly done espresso shots. I love that they cater to wheat-free dieters. They also serve something called "To-Die-For Lemon Loaf" and it's my favourite compliment to my coffee. Good outdoor seating area.
Bonus points for having swiss-water decaf espresso.
Lose points for not having more food selections.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank McQueens3
Vancouver, Canada
“best coffee in South Delta”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

We've lived in Tsawwassen for a few years now and one of the biggest draw backs from leaving the city is the lack of decent restaurants and cafes. The coffee in Tsawwassen is downright terrible. My wife and I have thought hard about opening our own place but have decided that we enjoy not being slaves to a restaurant. A friend of mine mentioned Stir House coffee in Ladner. He mentioned that they carry "49th Parallel" coffee. For a good year or more we avoided it because I'm just not much of a fan of 49th coffee. But one day on a bike ride with my kids we stopped and tried it out. The coffee was terrific. Not sure why I liked it more than at either of the 49th spots in town. The room was a bit dark but warm and cozy. The owner and his staff are beyond friendly. I work from home and have since made this my daily stop for a break. I bring my work with me as they have free wifi which makes it even nicer. My only complaint and I might be on my own with this because I hear a lot of the patrons rave about the food. I think they could do much better. They have some room and they could do something like fresh made sandwiches like they do at Matchstick or maybe specialize in something else made in house like butter tarts or whatever but the few choices they have are a bit tired and mid nineties. But that's just me. Like I said others speak well of the food. I think in 2014 you've gotta stand out. But their coffee is just that. Reliably awesome. Very friendly service. Great room. Free wifi. A nice patio for the summer months. And all right in the quaintest coziest part of Ladner. Well worth a stop.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank FrancisCornish
Vancouver, Canada
“Independent coffee shop in Ladner”
Reviewed 10 April 2014 via mobile

A happy find. With Ladner being a small community I expected only chain coffee shops. This little independent serves good coffee at a reasonable price. They have seating both inside and out and also offer a selection of foods.