“Vacation”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Concord
Guysborough, Canada
“Vacation”
Reviewed 20 July 2014

The Hotel was great , the rooms were clean and comfie .. because I have a bad back the beds are important to me . The beds here were wonderful ! The staff was very friendly and eager to help . Our stay here was a great experience and I would recommend this Hotel to anyone

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Abdul A, General Manager at Super 8 Toronto North, responded to this review, 20 August 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel, and I am happy to hear that you have been enjoying your experience staying with us.

We are continuously improving our hotel, and have recently renovated some rooms, installed flat screen LCD televisions and have brand new beds. Your feedback is very important to us and such great comments helps to motivate our team to continue delivering great service. I would also like to thank you for the comments regarding our friendly and welcoming staff and for your overall feedback.

I would be interested to hear your feedback with regards to your recommendation for upgrades, please stop by to see me when you stay with us again or you can contact me by telephone .

Thank you.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 19 July 2014

Hello ! I always stay at super 8 motel and I just love in. The service is great and the staff is wonderful, very clean. It's very close to a lot of things.The staff was very helpful and friendly. specially a lady "NIKITA GANDHI(supervisor)" gave us a very good deal with a superb facility.Last time my experience with a super 8 motel located at toronto north(concord) was wonderful.I just arrived home and had to comment on our stay. It was really really perfect. would like to visit this location again. thanks and regards.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Our Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking time and posting this fantastic review on TripAdvisor and for choosing the Super 8 Toronto . Your feedback is very important to us and such great comments helps to motivate our team to continue delivering great service. I would also like to thank you for the comments regarding our friendly and welcoming staff and for you overall feedback.

You're absolutely right, Nikita is a fabulous addition to our team! We're so glad that she was able to assist you and find you the perfect room to enjoy a restful evening.

We look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Toronto
Reviewed 15 July 2014

I always stay at this holet and I just love in. The service is great and the staff is wonderful, very clean. It's very close to a lot of things.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking your precious time to share your thoughts and experience on Trip Advisor following your recent stay with us. Your feedback is very important to us and such great comments helps to motivate our team to continue delivering great service. Again, thank you for the positive comment. It was our absolute pleasure to serve you and we look forward to seeing you again when you are back in Vaughan.

Have a wonderful summer!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Concord
North York
Best Western Plus Toronto North York Hotel & Suites
North York
Holiday Inn Express Toronto - North York
Aloft Vaughan Mills
#2 of 14 in Vaughan

Been to Super 8 Toronto North? Share your experiences!