“Poorly organised and run”
Review of Restaurnat Zouki's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Restaurnat Zouki's
Ranked #57 of 90 Restaurants in Mirabel
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Just a shwarma joint. If you order anything else on the menu, they say to wait 5 minutes, then it takes 15.

Food is average yet overpriced. Don't waste your time or appetite.

Reviewed 13 May 2016

While shopping at the Montreal Premium Outlet complex, we had lunch at one of the restaurants inside the courtyard. I had the "trio Village Shawarma" which consisted of a chicken shawarma, fries and a can of pop for $10.45. Great price for the lunch. I have had many shawarma wraps in the past and they usually are with a pita wrap. This place had a choice of pita, or a type of filo wrap. Never had this style shawarma, so I gave it a try. That was a mistake. The filo becomes very crispy and extremely greasy. Stick to the pita bread. The shawarma came with lots of sauce, but it lacked the normal garlic zing that I was expecting. if I had to do it again, I would make a few adjustments and perhaps the experience would have been better.