“Swizzle Inn”
Review of Swizzle Inn

Swizzle Inn
Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Before my trip to Bermuda I was reading reviews about the Swizzle Inn and decided that was one of the places that I wanted to try on our vacation. I was not disappointed! The food was excellent as well as the atmosphere. Service was a bit slow to begin with, but once we received our menus and drinks it was fabulous. Our server was friendly and happy to help us. I would definitely eat there again.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,209)

Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

Our group of 10 stopped at the Warwick location for lunch and enjoyed all that we ordered. I have been coming to Bermuda for the last 20 years and never stopped at this historic pub. I was urged by a local and was happy that we did. My favorite was the Gombey wings and and the fish sandwich with spicy coleslaw. Others ordered the burger, and variant options of their fish sandwiches. The only item that didn't get rave reviews was the nachos. The price was fair, based upon other locales on the island. We loved it so much that my hubby and I brought our teenage kids a couple days later. The food and service did not disappoint once again. This has now become a "go to" whenever we are back on the island.

Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

Must go!! Best rum swizzles on the island by far! We stopped twice at the south shore location. The bartenders were super helpful for island knowledge. Loved it!

2  Thank Michelle K
Reviewed 2 August 2014

We stopped in for lunch after the caves, good food at a reasonable price. Rum Swizzles are great, but be careful they can sneak up on you.

Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

Walked over to the Swizzle after touring the caves. Crowded but staff was nice. Our first waiter disappeared and it took about 20 minutes to get drinks. Service was very slow but without having to complain the manager picked up on it and stepped in. From then that point on everything was good. We had burgers, pizza and wings. My daughter said the wings were spicy. I think they had a local flavor she didn't like. The rest of the table finished them off. All in all a neat place to go.