“A slice of Bermuda Heaven!”

Rosewood Tucker's Point
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Hamilton Parish
“A slice of Bermuda Heaven!”
Reviewed 18 March 2012

This is a wonderful hotel on the beautiful island of Bermuda. Easy to get to but hard to leave. The fancy restaurant is delicious and the spa is a good as I've ever seen and felt. They have a great private beach not far away and golf and tennis are on the property. Bermuda is expensive, but it's safe and very civilized. I highly recommend this fine new hotel.

• Stayed March 2012
3 Thank Farandfine

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (176)
  • Korean first
Reviewed 16 March 2012

After a horrible experience at the Reefs summer 2011 with non existent service, nasty broken down and rusty rooms, weak air conditioning and a care less attitude, we returned to Bermuda toTucker's Point via recommendation from a local taxi driver. The staff is amazing, the rooms typical Rosewood quality, the food top notch, the property gorgeous! We cannot wait to recommend to our friends in the US. And, we plan to return next year.

• Stayed March 2012
Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 8 March 2012

My husband and I stayed at this hotel during the off season. Although the hotel was very quiet, the service, maintenance, comfort, and beauty of the property were evident. I believe every room has a glorious view of the ocean. The plantings are spectacular. The rooms are well-kept, comfortable, and luxurious. The service was impeccable and friendly. Loved it!

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank zellaludwig
Weston, Connecticut
Reviewed 29 February 2012

This is where the old Marriott Castle Harbor hotel used to be. After a multi year rebuild it is a completely different hotel. It is very nice indeed but it comes at a steep price, we had a two bedroom villa that was over $2,000 per night. Was it worth it? Maybe, but we were not on the ocean and looked out onto another set of rooms below us. I guess it was ocean view but not unobstructed. You still have to take the shuttle to the beach and that can often amount to a fifteen minute wait. It is not bad once or twice but after the second day it gets old. The pool out behind the hotel is spectacular and looks out to the hills and trees for miles it seems. The food is good and the service is solid and friendly. No complaints at all. The hotel is quite beautiful but it is quite expensive and borders on not worth it for some room categories. There is a lot to do here. Golf, tennis, boat rentals, multiple pools, and a great beach club, two pools and a very nice beach restaurant. But shelling out $100 for lunch each day for two adults and three kids adds up. If money is no object, you are fine and will love it. Otherwise, perhaps consider another option.

• Stayed August 2011
11 Thank TOWestonCT
Atlantic City, NJ
Reviewed 17 February 2012

My husband and I absolutely loved Tucker's Point! I would highly recommend this resort especially for a special occasion or celebration.

After a recent horrific travel experience in Mexico, I was compelled to give credit, where credit is due. We traveled end of April, 2011 for my husband's birthday. Normally, this hotel would be out of our price range, but after a lot of searching I picked up a package on lux***.link that was perfect for us, except they didn't have the dates I needed. The Tucker's Point management worked with me where I could pay the difference for a room upgrade and got the exact dates I needed. This was huge, I was so appreciative - and it was a great start to our trip.

In my opinion, the resort presents just as the photos on the website. Even though it is a few years old, everything seems new. It's absolutely gorgeous everywhere from the buildings, to the restaurants, pools, and of the course the rooms. I knew in April the weather could be hit or miss, but it was in the low 70's and perfect for basking in the sun, and swimming in the pools. The ocean (probably one of the most beautiful) was still too cold to swim in, but the beaches were pristine for walks (the beaches are near but not really walking distance from the hotel - there are shuttles to take you anytime). At that time of year there were Portuguese Man of Wars (jellyfish) that washed up on the beach, no problem, just had to watch where you walked.

We didn't golf, but the course looked immaculate. They had specials on golfing right in the hotel that were reasonable.

It was our first trip to Bermuda, so we did see some sights. We stayed in town for 2 nights at Rosedon (very nice), then at Tucker's Point for 3. We saw the dockyards by ferry which personally I'd skip, and went into St. George late one afternoon for happy hour. We found out you really need to make sure you have your transportation locked in back to the resort, because when the sun went down there was literally no taxi's to take us back, and the town "changed". The Owner of the White Horse Tavern actually drove us back, he was awesome.

If you're all about the beach and ocean, I'd definitely go in summer. But late April was just right for the pools, or just walking around town.

This probably was one of the nicest resorts we've been too, and I would classify the management and staff as true professionals who take pride in their work. Definitely dressy casual, but we know that and packed accordingly.

We would return in a heart beat, and probably never leave the resort - it has everything you need.

• Stayed April 2011, travelled as a couple
6 Thank ACBeachBum
Louisville, Kentucky
Reviewed 7 February 2012

My wife, daughter and I just returned from an eight night vacation at Tucker’s Point and to put it mildly, we were completely blown away. The resort is truly spectacular in every sense. We have stayed at many different hotels in Bermuda and throughout the Caribbean (e.g. Four Seasons Nevis, Four Seasons Great Exuma, etc.), but we have never found an island resort anywhere that is even remotely close to Tucker’s Point in terms of the accommodations, service, food, golf options, spa, etc.

We stayed in a one bedroom villa that had spectacular views of Castle Harbor, and the room’s furnishings were of the highest quality and refinement. This holds true throughout the entire resort. Attention was paid to every small detail in the design and furnishing of the property, and only the best materials were used. It is clear that Tucker’s Point is positioning itself to be the only viable option for those seeking complete luxury and elegance in Bermuda.

The staff is equally remarkable. All of the resort’s employees clearly take enormous pride in their jobs and went the extra mile to make sure that we thoroughly enjoyed all aspects of our vacation.

Tucker’s Point golf course is a great layout, and the Mid Ocean Club, which is adjacent to the resort, is also a wonderful course (although it has a lot of blind shots). When I played Mid Ocean, the Tucker’s Point pro shop had my clubs transferred over before my tee time and one of the hotel’s doormen drove me over to the course in a golf cart since the courses are in such close proximity. Notably, the merchandise in the Tucker’s Point pro shop is of the highest quality.

My wife and daughter informed me that the spa was hands down the nicest spa that either of them had ever been to. And that’s saying a lot because they are both well-traveled spa aficionados.

Finally, the food and service in all of the resort’s dining venues are excellent. Unfortunately the beach club was closed so we didn’t have a chance to try its restaurant, but my guess is that it is equally remarkable.

We had an unforgettable experience at Tucker’s Point and are greatly looking forward to returning to the resort in the near future.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
5 Thank FrequentTraveler003
Goldsboro, North Carolina
Reviewed 1 February 2012

My husband and I took a short romantic getaway to Tucker's Point and had a fantastic time. The service was excellent, several staff members went above and beyond to ensure that we had everything our hearts desired. We stayed in a decadent poolside suite with a private cabana and couldn't decide which we enjoyed more; staring at the blue skies and water outside or enjoying the luxurious accommodations indoors!
Room service was wonderful, the food was still hot and delicious (which seems to be hard to find with in-room dining). The wait staff was prompt and and very friendly. When I had forgotten to pack a small personal item, the concierge was very accommodating and located one for me quickly.
The bathroom was fantastic and so luxurious, we each took long soaks in the pristine claw-foot tub. The toiletries provided were over-sized and of excellent quality...and smelled delicious!
The only negative I could possibly say is that the housekeeper knocked on our door in the morning, even though we had our 'Do Not Disturb' light on. But that was just one tiny blip in an otherwise stellar stay. We are so excited to be planning a return trip for this fall and hope to spend even more time at this amazing resort.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled as a couple
Cambridge Beaches
Cambridge Beaches
#1 of 3 in Sandys Parish
4.5 of 5 bubbles 1,056 reviews

Been to Rosewood Tucker's Point? Share your experiences!