“Ripped Off”

Sag Harbor, New York
“Ripped Off”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

The wait staff is 5 star
Fish was dry first night
Second night beware of people that invite you to dine husband, wife, daughter and her three friends
A party of 8 and my daughter and I were stuck with a $600.00 check when the husband snuck off to discuss with waiter how to slip me the bill
Next morning manger not available
Dining bill not available at check out but by the time I got home the $600.00 was then added to my credit card
Four emails to consierge and I now have sent in the dispute to my credit card.

Houston, Texas, United States
“Not your average hotel restaurant”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Stayed at the hotel and had dinner at The Point one evening. One of the best meals ever - fresh seafood, great appetizers and superb service.

Visited April 2014
2 Thank Tom O
Hamilton, Bermuda
“The best in Bermuda”
Reviewed 8 May 2014

Dinner here was, by far, the best we had in Bermuda in a long time. The food, the service, everything was perfect. Can't wait to go back.

1 Thank 187147Helen
Toronto, Canada
“A very special place”
Reviewed 6 May 2014

We loved The Point Restaurant and Terrace. Although we had been cautioned that the service was pretentious, that was not the case. We were looked after very well and were made to feel most welcome. My husband and I had the five course tasting menu with wine pairing which was fabulous; I'm still thinking about that hummus crusted lamb. The service, food, the view and the atmosphere were faultless. The Point was not more expensive than Cafe Lido at Elbow beach or Beau Rivage. We loved it and will go back.

2 Thank Jacqueline35
“Excellent service”
Reviewed 29 April 2014

We were in the bar offering both the restaurant menu and bar. The service was faultless from all of the waiting staff, in particular Camille (?). The burger cooked to perfection. Good size portions. Definitely go again and again!

• Visited April 2014