This was an unbelieveable experience. This is a five star hotel cottage suites and it should be a six star. The cottages are gorgeously furnished and beautiful. The staff was remarkable. Begining with the Guest Relations expert Nadja, followed by Florena, and Maureen at the front desk, Saria at concierge, and Dey from Breezes restaurant, just to name a few of the employees (friends) that went out of their way to make us feel like VIP's. We did not have to think of anything. The conceirge would book restaurants for us and always remember to book the taxi. We were addressed by our name; how wonderful to feel that special, that people greeted you by name when they saw you. Dey especially remembered our name and greeted us often, even on his day off when we saw him in the streets of Bermuda. He waited on us ONCE at the great Breezes restaurant on the beach and remembered our name from that day on.
On June 29th, our wedding anniversary, we rented a boat from the hotel, which we took out with a picnic prepared by the hotel all packed nicely in a cooler with a large bottle of water. We found a deserted beach and had a romatic lunch. I sat with my wonderful husband of 27 years on a beach all alone in Bermuda eating lobster from Maine. I was worried that fresh Maine lobster shipped to Bermuda would not be good. I was completely wrong; it was delicious as if I had ordered it right in Maine.
We had so much fun and did so much in our 8 day stay, that we did not even experience the brand new infinity pool. I did make it to the Spa where Sara gave me one of the best french manicures I have ever received. I could go on about this extraordinary trip to Bermuda and staying at the Cambridges Beaches Hotel with our friends, (for now we consider all the staff our friends,) but it would be better if you just experienced it yourself. The staff are welcome to visit with us in New Hampshire anytime they would like as our guests.
We look forward to going back and bringing our family too! We would love to do a family reunion there. It would be perfect for all ages.
This was the best time we had in Bermuda in the four times we have visited. Cambridge Beaches is superb!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award-winning AAA Four Diamond Cambridge Beaches Resort & Spa, Bermuda’s premier cottage resort, provides the ideal sanctuary for adults seeking an intimate and relaxing escape from the demands of contemporary life. Guests indulge in a serene and romantic getaway while experiencing the Island’s rich history and distinctive culture. Cambridge Beaches invites guests to discover breathtaking panoramas of the Atlantic Ocean. Relax, renew, reconnect or simply do nothing at all, and do it well. Whether you seek activity or tranquility, the resort beckons with a wealth of amenities, from the indulgent Ocean Spa and four private beaches to an onsite marina, kayaks, croquet and putting greens, tennis courts and indoor and outdoor swimming pools. Not to mention the seemingly endless private coves, providing the perfect setting for an intimate escape.Cambridge Beaches offers guests all the sophistication of an internationally acclaimed resort in an authentic Bermudian environment. Accommodations are provided in elegantly appointed traditional pink Bermuda-style cottages and customary afternoon tea is served in the historic main house. And all of this may be enjoyed without the demands or distractions of traveling with children, as Cambridge Beaches is the island’s only resort that caters exclusively to adults.The resort’s casually sophisticated environment encourages a sense of total relaxation, romance and renewal. Idyllically set on a 30-acre peninsula on Bermuda’s western coast, the property boasts 4 private beaches, a nature reserve, private gardens and spectacular water views from every vantage point of the property. Additionally, guests enjoy unique treatments and wellness options at the seductive Ocean Spa, and a range of culinary delights in three restaurants, including the celebrated Tamarisk Room, rated by Food & Wine Magazine as one of the Bermuda’s best restaurants.Cambridge Beaches Resort & Spa is legendary Bermuda at its very best. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Cambridge Beaches reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cambridge Beaches Sandys
- Cambridge Beaches Hotel Sandys
- Cambridge Beaches Bermuda/Sandys Parish