“Food, music, Luca, and Livio = the BEST!”

Bone Fish Bar & Grill
Price range: US$15 - US$40
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Our group of 8 had wonderful meals and drinks. We were met warmly by the manager and owner, Luca and Livio. What was that special pink shot? Another 12 from our group showed and reported the lasagna = to die for, among other food delites. Gazing out to see 2 cruise ships, people watch, and fun music set the tone for a great time @ the Bone Fish. Nice interior of restaurant as well! You MUST visit partner Bella Vista Bar & Grill @ Port Royal Golf Course (not far). The experience will not disappoint. Food delish and views to die for! Drinks - WOW! Reasonable. Livio, Gordon, Raj = the best. They handled our party of 72.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

It was Sunday. Nothing in Hamilton is open. Because there were ships in port, Dockyard opens up, so that's where we went for the day. We stopped here for a late lunch and was treated to watching a ship docking. The Mudslide was delicious! That was the good part. The fish and chips were hard and not very tasty. But sitting outside on a beautiful day was fun!

Reviewed 24 May 2014

A beautiful blue sky, warm breeze and convenient location lured three of us to the Bonefish Bar and Grill at the Royal Naval Dockyard. Promptly seated on the outdoor terrace, we were greeted by lovely live solo guitar music and song sung in Spanish. Quickly, the friendly server took our drink orders. Despite other reviews, I found my "dark and stormy" (s) tasty and potent. We ordered some basic fare including nachos, chicken strips, onion rings, garlic bread and Bermudian fish chowder. The best was the chowder. While it could have been served hotter (temp), the taste was nice with adequate fish (although chopped much too small for my preference). All other foods had an "out of the bag, into the fryer" look and taste. Despite the somewhat overall mediocre food, the attentive and friendly staff, the atmosphere, location and weather all combined to make a very enjoyable and entertaining afternoon.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

We spent our last afternoon happy hour here. They had a solo guitar player/singer on the patio who was great fun to listen to. The Swizzles were yummy as was the food. Very kicked back and the staff was very attentive. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 12 May 2014

I travel the world over on my own. Went to dine here and asked for an outside table. I could dine inside, or in a verandah stye area, but was told couldn't dine outside as they were tables for 4.
Outside wasn't full, there were empty tables. It was mid-afternoon, not peak time. Have never encountered this attitude before. So I left and went elsewhere for a starter, main course, couple of cocktails and coffee. Congratulations to Bonefish for having such a successful business, they can afford to turn people away. Everywhere else I ate in Bermuda welcomed single diners. My stay in Bermuda would have been perfect apart from this.

1  Thank Dunworkin49