“Good beer”

Frog and Onion Pub
Cuisines: British, Brew Pub
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The Frog & Onion Pub is Bermuda's most unique Pub. Housed in the mid 18th century Cooperage in the historic Royal Naval Dockyard. The menu features a selection of Traditional English style pub food, innovative entrees and seafood. Home to Dockyard Brewing Company, Bermuda's only brewery.
Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

We had their beer sampler and appetizers. The porter was very good and appetizers tasty. The prices are a little high, but that is how it is in Bermuda.

1  Thank Richard B

Reviewed 4 June 2014

Excellent for a fun lunch or dinner on the island. Walking distance to where our ship was docked. Great fish and chips. Awesome 23oz beer that comes with the souvenier glass. Burger was great (per my son and husband). Everything in Bermuda is priced quite high, as we know but it was a fun time for all of us!!

1  Thank Susan B
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Love the atmosphere this place has and the staff was very friendly, the food was good and just relaxing and sitting watching people go by wasn't a problem.

Reviewed 3 June 2014

I had to go in and have an ale or two or..... what I remember is that it was loud and fun, very fun.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

Took a cruise to Bermuda and docked at King's Wharf. The Frog and Onion Pub is located within the Royal Naval Dockyard. The decor was great, very historic feeling, lots of British flags and decoration. For me, I'd rather eat outside when visiting such a gorgeous island but my friend wanted to go here so we visited. It is very dark and feels like you should be sitting next to a fire instead of on a Carribean island.
Anyway, food is just okay and really overpriced. Typical pub food- burgers, salads, some English lunches and meat pies but nothing really outstanding. Service was great, very attuned to tourists.
Not a horrible place and I'm sure some love it for the atmosphere but so many other places to try out there, I wouldnt' go back.