“A great breakfast...”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
“A great breakfast...”
Reviewed 22 April 2014

We were visiting the dockyard, had read about the Cafe Amici so decided to give it a go. We were the only ones in there first thing in the morning. We both had a fry up of eggs, bacon, sausages and toast. The food was great as was the service ;-)

Visited April 2014

Port Alberni, Canada
“Great bruschetta and burger but!”
Reviewed 13 March 2014 via mobile

Stopped for lunch at a friends suggestion every thing was great until my wife's chicken burger arrived. Something wasn't right with it fishy tasting mentioned it to staff but it fell on deaf ears. Was charged full price despite not being able to eat it. Not sure if we will give them another chance.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Jim C
Guelph, Canada
“Excellent lunch”
Reviewed 12 March 2014

We stopped here for lunch while visiting the dockyards. Though I could have ordered half the menu as I love Italian and it was easy to see it was authentic. I had the Rockfish fillet sandwich instead. It was so good I am still talking about it back home. Service was also good and the server was very nice and efficient. I wished they had a outside patio though

• Visited March 2014
Bermuda
“Really pleased!”
Reviewed 3 February 2014

Stopped here with friends for a quick lunch and we all loved it! It was my first time here despite living in Bermuda for quite some time. Gosh, i wish I had been before! I had the Casera salad which was huge and really delicious, my girlfriends agreed that their meals were great too and also a great portion size.The price was very reasonable too. Looking forward to taking my husband there…or rather,getting him to take me ;-)

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Supermom23
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Surprisingly yummy”
Reviewed 30 December 2013 via mobile

While staying at Cambridge Beaches, my husband was in the mood for some pizza so we stopped in for an early dinner. I admit, I was wary, since it was in the dockyard which is about as touristy as it gets. But the pizza was great and so was the service! The food was very fresh and the dough was clearly not pre-frozen. I would be interested to try some of their pasta dishes if we go back, as they sounded tasty.

Visited December 2013