What an excellent spot.
You get your own little home from home.
It's near enough to drive to shops etc for food and to the park. It's secluded and peaceful.
Great access to the park.
The hosts are great people.
We moved here from where we started our trip in San Francisco and stayed a few nights. We left to drive over the park to Mono Lake - which was a fantastic drive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 30 Minutes from the South entrance of Yosemite National Park. Private, luxury, romantic and family friendly cottages located on 40 wooded acres . Each cottage has 1 or 2 bed rooms that can accommodate 2-6 guests and includes a fully equipped kitchen, a romantic bedroom with a queen size bed, a cozy living room with a queen size sofa sleeper, and a spacious bathroom. Complimentary WiFi. Free continental breakfast is provided in your cottage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Homestead Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homestead Cottages Hotel Ahwahnee
- Homestead Cottages Ahwahnee, California