We stayed at the cottages for our recent trip to Yosemite. It is a bit of a drive but a worth one to come home to a nice, clean, comfortable cottage. Also, Larry had excellent advice on how to stage our visit to the park. His recommendations were right on; we were able to enjoy the best spots in our three day visit and then he also showed us the best way to go out to the coast.
The cottage is set for four people: one king size bed in the bedroom and a comfortable sofa bed. Our only issue is that my parents had to actually enter the bedroom in order to use the bathroom , as there isn't a separate entrance. It wasn't a big deal for us, because we are family, but it wouldn't be a good set up for two separate couples for instance. Anyway, it was otherwise a great stay. Larry and Cindy are awesome hosts.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 30 Minutes from the South entrance of Yosemite National Park. Private, luxury, romantic and family friendly cottages located on 40 wooded acres . Each cottage has 1 or 2 bed rooms that can accommodate 2-6 guests and includes a fully equipped kitchen, a romantic bedroom with a queen size bed, a cozy living room with a queen size sofa sleeper, and a spacious bathroom. Complimentary WiFi. Free continental breakfast is provided in your cottage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Homestead Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homestead Cottages Hotel Ahwahnee
- Homestead Cottages Ahwahnee, California