We stayed in the cabin (oak & pine suite) which were very spacious & comfortable. There is a deck and plenty of outdoor space around the cabin for BBQ and relaxing. There is no particular view from the cabin, for that you walk 1min to the deck on the main building were the view is absolutely wonderful. We sat there for breakfast every morning & only the grandeur of Yosemite was enough to pull us away. Brenda & John prepared a very nice & plentiful breakfast & were happy to take the time to talk with us about anything we wanted to know. They are both really great people. We ate at the Hitchin Post the first night which is just 3 mins drive away which provides good value meals (nothing fancy but friendly service & a good range with large portions). Oakhurst is about 10 mins away with a wide range of restaurants if you want a change. Although it is a bit of a drive from the centre of Yosemite I would definitely stay here again when visiting the park.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lodging oasis centrally located between the Southern Entrance and Arch Rock Entrance of Yosemite National Park. 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom and studios all with king or queen beds. Guest BBQs & Free WiFi. Sierra Mountain Lodge 45046 Fort Nip Trail, Ahwahnee Ca 93601 (559) 683-7673 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd so you can book your Sierra Mountain Lodge - Yosemite reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sierra Mountain Hotel Ahwahnee
- Sierra Mountain Lodge - Yosemite Ahwahnee, California