When my wife and I arrived on site, she was pleasantly surprised about the place, especailly the view from the deck outside of our suite. She loves it at first sight even before we check into the suite. She gets even more excited after we go inside or two-floor Sterling suite. The breakfast was great, and innkeepers John and Brenda were very friendly. The view from the deck was wonderful on both raining and shinning days. We had breakfast, lunch, and dinner on the dect to really make ourselve right at home. On one of the nights with clear sky we saw so many stars from the deck. Inside the suite it was very clean all around, the kitchen, dining area, living room, bath room (bath room was like spot less) and bed room (upstair). There were plenty of closet to hang our cloth. They also have DVD's you can borrow to watch. My wife and I always watch a DVD movie after coming back from our hiking at the Yosemite park each day. Overall, we stayed four nights and enjoyed every moment of it. I would recommend it to friends and co-workers. If I go back to Yosemite again, I would definitely stay at the same suite again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lodging oasis centrally located between the Southern Entrance and Arch Rock Entrance of Yosemite National Park. 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom and studios all with king or queen beds. Guest BBQs & Free WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd so you can book your Sierra Mountain Lodge - Yosemite reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sierra Mountain Hotel Ahwahnee
- Sierra Mountain Lodge - Yosemite Ahwahnee, California