US$20
US$113
US$109
US$90
Priceline
All reviewsclose to the airporttransit hotelfree shuttleshort stayairport pickovernight staygreat airport hotelbetween flightsan early morning flightdenpasar airportswimming poolclean roomsnice poolone night stayshuttle serviceconvenient locationlong flight
Reviewed 20 January 2014

Perfect location,... free Airport Transfer ,..amenities,... service... and family fun! The atmosphere is cheerful and the staff, always smiling. We had rooms over-looking the swimingpool. The staff were especially kind and helpful - a special praise to All the Staff who could not do any more to make our stay pleasant. If I return to Bali I would definitely stay here again. I highly recommend this hotel! (evienoya@yahoo.com)

Room Tip: Using Suite Room during your Transit, especialy because the room next to the hotel pool.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
HarrisTubanBali, Manager at HARRIS Hotel Tuban, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2014

Dear Valuable Guest
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your recent stay experience at HARRIS Hotel Tuban Bali. It was truly a pleasure to serve you.

We are very glad that to learned that our location, amenities, service and airport transfer has become an advantage and gave you a good experiences during your stay with us. We are also happy that the cheerful and helpful of our Players could make a pleasent stay for you.

It is an honored to be able to give our best service and distinctive experience to you while you were staying with us. Once again, thank you for your positive comment and we look forward to welcoming you back in near future.

Reviewed 17 January 2014

I had to change my plans on my recent trip to Bali, I then had to find a hotel close to the airport. I looked online and the Harris Hotel look good and close.I arrived was welcomed with a nice cool refreshing fruit drink.
Explained to the hotel check in staff I may depart that day dependent on my agent being able to book a flight out for me.. I was shown to a suite on the 2nd level, however no elevator so if you lots of luggage be aware of this. The staff are help and I ended up having to spend 2 days there. Location was great a good walk from the new Mall. Overall recommend the hotel to others.

Room Tip: A room over looking the pool or in the new part of the hotel when it opens
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
HarrisTubanBali, Manager at HARRIS Hotel Tuban, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

We are delighted to hear that you enjoy the taste of our refreshing fruit drink and the helpfully of our Players. We also happy to learn that our location has become an advantage for you.

Kindly to inform you that we are still in the process of expanding the hotel with additional 82 rooms including lift facility, F & B facilities, meeting rooms, business centre and gym, hopefully you can enjoy these facilities on your next stay.

Once again, thank you for your comment and we look forward to welcoming you back at HARRIS Hotel Tuban Bali as ih has been a pleasure to have you with us.

Reviewed 10 January 2014

My stay at Harris was very enjoyable. The room was clean and always smelt nice, the staff were attentive and well organised. The food was first class, the menu was basic but the quality was superb. My stay was at New Year when the roads were crowded, Harris Tuban is outside the high traffic area so i was able to go on tours without the inconvenience of heavy traffic.All room and menu prices are nett so no nasty ++ suprizes when paying the bill.

Best regards to all staff at Harris Tuban, see you next time.. Clive Cutting (Arjuna)

Room Tip: I had the suite room which was very spacious and not expensive.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
HarrisTubanBali, Manager at HARRIS Hotel Tuban, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing HARRIS Hotel Tuban Bali as a place to stayed, and thank you very much for taking a time to write a review in TripAdvisor.

We are very glad to hear that our our location has become an advantage for our you. We also happy that you find out the nice smell and cleanliness of our room and also the helpful of our staff and specially for the quality taste of our menu. Rest assured I have shared your kind comments with all the team.

Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience, and all of us look forward to welcoming you again soon at HARRIS Hotel Tuban Bali.

Reviewed 6 January 2014

I regularly have to do a one night stop over in Bali on my way to / from Thailand and the Harris Hotel at Tuban is my accommodation of choice. You can't beat the free airport transfers and location of the hotel, its right next to the airport yet walking distance to Kuta beach in the morning for my daily run. Rooms are large and clean and the staff friendly.

Can't comment on the breakfast as I've never eaten at the hotel.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Thaiescape11
HarrisTubanBali, Manager at HARRIS Hotel Tuban, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Firstly we would like to thank you for your recent stay at HARRIS Hotel Tuban Bali. We are very glad to learned that our location, and airport transfers has become an advantage for our guests. We also very happy that our friendly staff and cleanliness gave a good impression during your stay. We hope at your next visit you can enjoy the taste of our menu.

Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience, and we are looking forward to welcome you back in our hotel.

Reviewed 4 January 2014

Used this hotel due to its location to airport. The hotel itself is a little run down and the rooms very basic. Having just arrived from a very long journey and also being reunited with my daughter after 18 months we were not really concerned about our surroundings and knew we would be moving to a more luxurious hotel in Seminyak the following day. There was also a lot of building work happening outside our room. this was a little disturbing but not bad enough that we could not live with it for the time e were there.

The staff here were great. my daughter arrived day earlier than us, they picked her up from airport on arrival and when we arrived the following night they came for us too. There was a little mix up and we missed each other and had to speak to another representative from Harris hotels, who really helped us out and located my daughter and her driver to tell them where we were who at this point had gone back to the hotel. They were very helpful indeed and came back to the airport again to collect us. The hotel location is not bad it is quite a walk in to Kuta and the beach area but we found it to be ok. Would definitely use this hotel again as a stopover and in hindsight think we should have booked it too for our last night in Kuta, again simply for the location and ease of transport to the airport as the traffic is awful getting around Bali

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank stewpot1961

Dear Valued Guest,

Regarding to the project working, allow me to apologize for any inconvenience caused. Currently we are progressing to touch up another 82 room's expansion with complete business facilities, but we are trying to do our best to minimize the noisy by approaching the project management to stop whenever it reaches the point of disturbing our guests. However we always try to give the best service to make your stay enjoyable.

We are very glad to hear that our staff presents a good service to you and your daughter. We also happy to learn that our location has become an advantage for our guests. Rest assured I have shared your kind comments with all the team.