US$24
US$144
US$110
US$88
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsclose to the airporttransit hotelfree shuttleshort stayairport pickovernight staygreat airport hotelbetween flightsan early morning flightdenpasar airportswimming poolclean roomsnice poolone night stayshuttle serviceconvenient locationlong flight
Reviewed 28 February 2014

We checked - in at the hotel on 24th Feb 2014, just for a night and had to leave for Timor Leste; the room was clean and nice and on top of that. As soon as I got to Timor Leste and it was more than 12 hours, I realized that I have left my Diamond stud earrings on the table in the living in our hotel room (213) and I quickly search for the hotel's email address and dropped them a message and let them know I forgot it and keep it for me; also had our assistant follow up on that and she also sent another email. I could not sleep well that night because those were an expensive pair of earrings and it was important for me because my mother gave them to me. As soon as I got up, I checked my email and saw one of their staff's message saying they have kept those earrings for me and I could pick them up on my return on the 26th.. I was so happy and felt really appreciated, Besides the great service, they are also some good staffs working there, whom won't just be greedy and keep the customers' items which they easily could. I will definitely stay at Harris again. :)

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Anita S
HarrisTubanBali, Manager at HARRIS Hotel Tuban, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2014

Dear Valued Guest

Firstly we would like to thank you for your recent stay at HARRIS Tuban. We are very happy to learn that our clean and nice room could make you enjoy your stay at our hotel.

We also very thankful for your nice words regarding our players, who gave your earings back as a part of our responsibility to give the best service for our guests.

Once again, thank you for your positive comment and we look forward to welcoming you back in near future.

HARRISly Yours

Reviewed 26 February 2014

i stayed with my husband and our kids in a suite room, the room is large and so comfort. My kids were enjoy. The staff were helpful. Breakfast is so delicious, unfortunately they forgot to give us welcome drink.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Dessyriana

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you very much for tking a time to write a review on tripadvisor.

We are very glad that our spacious suite room, helpfull players and delicious breakfast could make a pleasent stay for you and your family.

We are trully apologize in regard of welcome drink, which is supposed to be automatically served upon check in time. Once a gain thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

HARRISly Yours

Reviewed 9 February 2014

I was stayed in Harris Hotel Tuban on last November 2013. The hotel is closed to airport, you just need less than 5 minutes to airport. Harris Hotel Tuban is small hotel with nice and kindly staff. When you check in, they will bring you a glass of welcome drink.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
HarrisTubanBali, Manager at HARRIS Hotel Tuban, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2014

Dear Valued Guests

First of all, thank you for taking the time to post your feedback regarding your stay at HARRIS Hotel Tuban.
We are very glad that to learned that our location, has become an advantage during your stay with us. We are also happy that ur Players could make a pleasent stay for you. It is an honored to be able to give our best service and distinctive experience to you while you were staying with us.

Reviewed 30 January 2014

We stayed one night at this hotel after arriving in Bali at 12.30am. We had three rooms, one double, and 2 with 2 singles. The double room was adjoining to one with 2 singles. We were picked up at the airport by 2 mini vans as there were 6 of us plus 8 pieces of luggage.
The staff were very courteous and helpful. The rooms were small but well air conditioned. The rooms are looking aged but were clean. There are no power points beside the beds which was annoying as one member of our party uses a CPAP.
Overall a very convenient place to lay your head if you are arriving late into Bali or on a stop over. The tiredness of the rooms is balanced out by the great staff.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
HarrisTubanBali, Manager at HARRIS Hotel Tuban, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Firstly we would like to thank you for your recent stay at HARRIS Hotel Tuban Bali. We are very happy that our friendly staff and cleanliness gave a good impression during your stay.

We are very sorry for the inconvenience caused regarding to no power plug beside the bed. As an information, currently we are progressing to touch up another 82 room's expansion with more complete facilities such as the power sockets beside the beds, and other facilities. We hope at your next visit you can enjoy our new rooms with all the new facilities.

Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience, and we are looking forward to welcome you back in our hotel.

Reviewed 26 January 2014

This hotel is literally a hop skip and jump from the airport and combined with their pick up service makes it a great place to stay when you arrive in Bali before moving on to other places. It would also serve as a good place to stay just before leaving Bali. I would not recommend staying at this hotel for more than a couple of nights. However in saying this the price is extremely attractive.

We stayed one night, 2 adults and a teenager. Staff were very attentive and friendly.

The only issue I would have is that it does not accept VISA debit cards. This was not an issue for the three other Bali properties we stayed at for our trip, so unsure why this was the case at this hotel. We paid cash so not a problem at the time because we had cash on hand.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank OzfamilyPerthHills

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review in TripAdvisor. We really appreciate your kind words regarding your recent stay at HARRIS Tuban Bali.

We are very glad to hear that our location and airport transfer has become an advantage for you and your family. We also feels very happy to learn that our players gave an attentive and friendly service.

Regarding to the Visa Debit Cards, we assume that there was a miss understanding and communications between you and our players, since our hotel could accept the Visa debit Cards for payment but not for guarantee. Rest assured I have shared your kind comments with all of the team.

Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience, and all of us look forward to welcoming you again soon at HARRIS Hotel Tuban Bali.