Free cancellation until 03/08
US$27
US$20
Bahana Guest House(Tuban)(Great Value!)
US$18
US$126
US$116
US$114
US$111
All reviewsclose to the airporttransit hotelfree shuttleshort stayairport pickovernight staygreat airport hotelbetween flightsan early morning flightdenpasar airportswimming poolclean roomsnice poolone night stayshuttle serviceconvenient locationlong flight
Reviewed 20 March 2014

I arrived in Denpasar from Singapore on 17/03/14 at 9.30pm. I was greeted at the airport by Harris Hotel staff. While chatting I was asked how long I was staying, to which I replied, that I was flying to Lombok at 7am the following morning. He asked which airline. I told him Metpati. He then gave me bad news. Merpati stopped flying on 1 Feb. WHAT????
When we arrived at the hotel I spoke to other staff who
confirmed his info. The manager was called, by which time I was distressed. Not for long, as he was calm, professional and efficient. He was able to book me on a ferry with transportation to the harbour. This would see me arriving in Lombok at 10.30am. I was also picked up
I was then able to enjoy a quiet
night in a very clean hotel and even received an early morning call.
Thank you Mohammad and your staff, for turning a potentially difficult situation for a lone female traveller, into a safe, enjoyable stay with sound plans, to deliver me at my next destination. I recommend the hotel to anyone
Joy

• Stayed: March 2014
3  Thank joyroberts55
HarrisTubanBali, Manager at HARRIS Hotel Tuban, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2014

Dear Valued Guests

First of all, thank you for taking the time to post your feedback regarding your stay at HARRIS Hotel Tuban.
We are very glad that to learn that our players have gave the professional and efficient solutions for your flight problems. We are also happy that our cleanliness and wake up call service could make a pleasant stay for you. It is an honored to be able to give our best service and distinctive experience to you while you were staying with us.
Rest assured I have shared your kind comments with all the team, especially Mr. Mohammad Rezha to encourage them to always give the best services to all of our guests.

Once again, thank you for your positive comment and we look forward to welcoming you back in near future.

Reviewed 28 February 2014

We checked - in at the hotel on 24th Feb 2014, just for a night and had to leave for Timor Leste; the room was clean and nice and on top of that. As soon as I got to Timor Leste and it was more than 12 hours, I realized that I have left my Diamond stud earrings on the table in the living in our hotel room (213) and I quickly search for the hotel's email address and dropped them a message and let them know I forgot it and keep it for me; also had our assistant follow up on that and she also sent another email. I could not sleep well that night because those were an expensive pair of earrings and it was important for me because my mother gave them to me. As soon as I got up, I checked my email and saw one of their staff's message saying they have kept those earrings for me and I could pick them up on my return on the 26th.. I was so happy and felt really appreciated, Besides the great service, they are also some good staffs working there, whom won't just be greedy and keep the customers' items which they easily could. I will definitely stay at Harris again. :)

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Anita S
HarrisTubanBali, Manager at HARRIS Hotel Tuban, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2014

Dear Valued Guest

Firstly we would like to thank you for your recent stay at HARRIS Tuban. We are very happy to learn that our clean and nice room could make you enjoy your stay at our hotel.

We also very thankful for your nice words regarding our players, who gave your earings back as a part of our responsibility to give the best service for our guests.

Reviewed 26 February 2014

i stayed with my husband and our kids in a suite room, the room is large and so comfort. My kids were enjoy. The staff were helpful. Breakfast is so delicious, unfortunately they forgot to give us welcome drink.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Dessyriana

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you very much for tking a time to write a review on tripadvisor.

We are very glad that our spacious suite room, helpfull players and delicious breakfast could make a pleasent stay for you and your family.

We are trully apologize in regard of welcome drink, which is supposed to be automatically served upon check in time. Once a gain thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 9 February 2014

I was stayed in Harris Hotel Tuban on last November 2013. The hotel is closed to airport, you just need less than 5 minutes to airport. Harris Hotel Tuban is small hotel with nice and kindly staff. When you check in, they will bring you a glass of welcome drink.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
HarrisTubanBali, Manager at HARRIS Hotel Tuban, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2014

Dear Valued Guests

We are very glad that to learned that our location, has become an advantage during your stay with us. We are also happy that ur Players could make a pleasent stay for you. It is an honored to be able to give our best service and distinctive experience to you while you were staying with us.

HARRISly Yours,

Reviewed 30 January 2014

We stayed one night at this hotel after arriving in Bali at 12.30am. We had three rooms, one double, and 2 with 2 singles. The double room was adjoining to one with 2 singles. We were picked up at the airport by 2 mini vans as there were 6 of us plus 8 pieces of luggage.
The staff were very courteous and helpful. The rooms were small but well air conditioned. The rooms are looking aged but were clean. There are no power points beside the beds which was annoying as one member of our party uses a CPAP.
Overall a very convenient place to lay your head if you are arriving late into Bali or on a stop over. The tiredness of the rooms is balanced out by the great staff.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
HarrisTubanBali, Manager at HARRIS Hotel Tuban, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Firstly we would like to thank you for your recent stay at HARRIS Hotel Tuban Bali. We are very happy that our friendly staff and cleanliness gave a good impression during your stay.

We are very sorry for the inconvenience caused regarding to no power plug beside the bed. As an information, currently we are progressing to touch up another 82 room's expansion with more complete facilities such as the power sockets beside the beds, and other facilities. We hope at your next visit you can enjoy our new rooms with all the new facilities.

Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience, and we are looking forward to welcome you back in our hotel.

HARRISly Yours,