We chose to stay there again for the same reason as we did the first time : it's really close to the airport, which makes it convenient for the end of the trip to Bali. It also has everything to make you feel like you are still on holidays : a nice pool in a pleasant garden, and a relaxed atmosphere. Lots of families, and sometimes we wished there was a "quiet area" for those who like to relax by the pool without having to deal with the others' children running / screaming ...
We appreciate the hotel policy regarding the price of in-room dining and drinks : it's all very reasonable and the quality is good. Same thing for the pool bar and the drinks and snacks available at the shop. The spa treatments are also reasonnably priced and we've already plan to try them next time !
The room was not huge, but very functional, clean and comfortable. We noticed a smell of humidity every time we came back into the room, which was a bit unpleasant, but apart from that, everything was ok. The breakfast was included in our package, and it was ok, except for the so-called butter and jams, which were of poor quality. The rest was good.
Also plenty of restaurants and small shops in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Resort(R)Baruna Bali seamlessly blends with the alluring white-sand beaches of Pantai Segara, locally known as Pantai Jerman, which stretches off the southern coast of Kuta in Bali. A mere ten-minute drive from Bali's International Airport, South Kuta's relatively quiet beaches are a haven for relaxation while a short walk leads to central Kuta's vibrant streets lined with restaurants, bars, shops and markets; the newly completed boardwalk along the beach enables visitors to enjoy a scenic stroll from South Kuta to the famous Kuta Beach in the North. Holiday Inn Resort(R)Baruna Bali offers 193 guest rooms and suites, ranging in size from 28 to 75 square metre, all with private balconies boasting stunning vistas of shimmering azure sea or the Resort(R) 's pool and verdant lawns. Sleek contemporary furnishings with Balinese tropical accents optimize the space for rest and relaxation and have been designed to appeal to families and couples as well as individual travelers. All rooms come conveniently equipped with high-speed wireless internet connectivity, 32-inch flat-screen televisions with over 60 cable channels, CD/DVD players, iPod docking stations, mini refrigerators and tea and coffee making facilities, while hardwood floors, stylish bathrooms with separate bath and power shower areas and 40-inch televisions are standard in all suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TravelUp and TripOnline SA so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Baruna Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Resort Baruna Bali Hotel Tuban
- Holiday Inn Baruna Bali
- Holiday Inn Tuban
- Holiday Inn Resort Baruna Bali Tuban