Having stayed in a number of holiday inn's across the World and being a member of IHG's reward scheme which Holiday Inn are apart of I can truly say this was an excellent hotel especially in comparison to what the rates were for the room.
The location of the hotel is on the very edge of Kuta and is a 10-15 mins walk into the hustle and bustle of Kuta however as soon as you exit the hotel there you are only 100 metres from the main strip. The hotel does back onto the beach also and is easily accessible and is again peaceful given the hotels location.
The room, cleanliness and standard of sleep were all very good and I couldn't find any faults. The room size are really quite good and the balcony spacious.
The staff and service were exceptional and I'm not one for usually naming individual staff however I found Arix who worked at the bar and restaurant near the beach to be extremely friendly and provided exceptional service. Having learned how easily he was to speak to, we continued to ask Arix a number of questions about the island and traditions, etc and became captivated by his answers as myself and wife educated ourselves about the island. I felt guilty to a certain extent that we may have taken him away from his other duties however I will be personally writing a letter to the hotel due to the exceptional service we received from this one individual.
Anyway, moving on, the breakfast options was broad and of a very good standard again.
All in all, there are better hotels out there with better locations however I can't help but rate our stay here as a 5 on the basis of what it cost us to stay in comparison to what we received in return screams out value for money from my perspective and I honestly can't find any faults with our stay, although we were only there 4 days.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Resort(R)Baruna Bali seamlessly blends with the alluring white-sand beaches of Pantai Segara, locally known as Pantai Jerman, which stretches off the southern coast of Kuta in Bali. A mere ten-minute drive from Bali's International Airport, South Kuta's relatively quiet beaches are a haven for relaxation while a short walk leads to central Kuta's vibrant streets lined with restaurants, bars, shops and markets; the newly completed boardwalk along the beach enables visitors to enjoy a scenic stroll from South Kuta to the famous Kuta Beach in the North. Holiday Inn Resort(R)Baruna Bali offers 193 guest rooms and suites, ranging in size from 28 to 75 square metre, all with private balconies boasting stunning vistas of shimmering azure sea or the Resort(R) 's pool and verdant lawns. Sleek contemporary furnishings with Balinese tropical accents optimize the space for rest and relaxation and have been designed to appeal to families and couples as well as individual travelers. All rooms come conveniently equipped with high-speed wireless internet connectivity, 32-inch flat-screen televisions with over 60 cable channels, CD/DVD players, iPod docking stations, mini refrigerators and tea and coffee making facilities, while hardwood floors, stylish bathrooms with separate bath and power shower areas and 40-inch televisions are standard in all suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Baruna Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Resort Baruna Bali Hotel Tuban
- Holiday Inn Baruna Bali
- Holiday Inn Tuban
- Holiday Inn Resort Baruna Bali Tuban