“Great food, amazing setting”

Boardwalk Restaurant & Lounge
Ranked #2 of 57 Restaurants in Tuban
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: Indonesian, Mediterranean, Australian, International
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Welcome to The Boardwalk Restaurant, The Boardwalk Restaurant offers fine authentic Mediterranean Cuisine in a stunning beach front setting right on Kuta's beautiful beach, where offering fantastic value meals and great service is the key to our success. The warm & friendly atmosphere makes you feel welcome each and every time you stay with us. Within a multi decking layout embracing its own stretch of white sand beach, The Boardwalk Beach Club incorporates several distinct dining concepts that evolve during the course of the day. From mid morning onwards the restaurant serves a casual yet extensive Mediterranean inspired menu items and beverages as guests soak up the sun around the pool or on the beach. The Boardwalk Beach Club at sunset becomes a cool spot to lounge on cushioned sofas and chill out on the front decks. A wide selection of beverages and a Tapas menu, also swings into action in the twilight hours. Perfect for family and friends and private celebrations, this space endorses Bali's laid-back tropical island lifestyle. Open daily for resort guests as well as members of the public; The Boardwalk Beach Club is all about personal relaxation and having a good time!
Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

My husband & I went here for dinner after I had read reviews. I had booked via the online email booking but never got a reply (which was later acknowledged by the restaurant manager via email)
So we took pot luck & just went anyway. Arrived at 8pm & the place was packed. Luckily a table for 2 was available down the front of the restaurant close to the beach. Absolutely gorgeous setting.
Food was lovely. We had samosa dumplings & salt & pepper squid for entrees. (Think it was roughly $8AUS for both the entrees!)
I had the lamb shank with mash potato & green beans (which was delicious & fell off the bone and at the crazy price of $11.50AUS) hubby had the sirloin steak with baked potato & veggies. $9.50AUS. He enjoyed that also. Service was probably just a little bit slow and un attentive. I am aware the restaurant was busy but this was when it had emptied out & most staff walked past our empty plates. Staff were still very friendly though. All in all, great food, beautiful setting and cheap meals for the quality of food! Even considering staying at this hotel for our next bali trip!

1  Thank NatnTroy
BaliGarden, Marketing Communication Manager at Boardwalk Restaurant & Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2014

Dear NtatTroy,
Warmest Greeting from Boardwalk Restaurant...

I really appreciate your great review. We are delighted to serve you as our guest and you are right, we have a great location with great setting.

We have also certainly addressed your experience regarding on your reservation e-mail and our service to the responsible department to ensure that this does not happen again to future guest.

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with such valuable feedback. I look forward to welcoming you back and if could be your assistance for your future reservation, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

Yummy food -try the chicken pesto pizza! good prices, lovely location with sunset views. Friendly staff. Easy walk from Kuta Paradiso hotel , next door to Discovery.

1  Thank Marian N
BaliGarden, Marketing Communication Manager at Boardwalk Restaurant & Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2014

Dear Marian N,
Warmest Greeting from Boardwalk Restaurant...

Thank you for taking the time to write this review regarding to your visit to Boardwalk Restaurant.

I am glad that you enjoyed our food and services. I will share you comment with the Boardwalk team as I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all our staff.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 3 August 2014

Great spot, good value and friendly service, a real winner stayed at hotel and had lunch there numerous times, also had dinner there no better place to see sunset and enjoy a meal and a drink or three.

BaliGarden, Marketing Communication Manager at Boardwalk Restaurant & Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

Dear Brenton C,
Warmest Greeting from Boardwalk Restaurant...

Thank you for taking the time to write this review regarding your visit to our restaurant.

I am glad that you enjoyed our food and service. I will share your comments with Boardwalk team as I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our food and our service.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future. If I could be any assistance in your future reservation, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

went for dinner, and the place was packed, so we expected a long wait.

However, meals arrived quickly, ordered lamb shanks, and mie goreng (both excellent). Not cheap, but certainly not expensive - the meals are high end, but at a medium price, and well worth it.

Views are nice, out over the ocean, and the hotel grounds are nice to walk through.

Staff were attentive, and the dancers were good (free show).

As always, hard to beat.

1  Thank Mikenliz
BaliGarden, Marketing Communication Manager at Boardwalk Restaurant & Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Dear Mikenliz,
Warmest Greeting from Boardwalk Restaurant...

It is always encouraging when our guest have a great time at our restaurant.
I will pass on your comment to Boardwalk team as this will serve as encouragement to all our staff to continuously improve the quality of our restaurant.

It is our hope that we will be welcoming your return to Boardwalk Restaurant.

Reviewed 12 July 2014

My Mum and I had lunch here after a hard morning of shopping. We enjoyed relaxing under the trees, watching the waves crash on the beach. The food was nice and very good value. Highly recommend this restaurant for a casual, budget dining experience.

1  Thank Dobermanda
BaliGarden, Marketing Communication Manager at Boardwalk Restaurant & Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2014

Dear Dobermanda,
Warmest Greeting from Boardwalk Restaurant...

Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful comment.
Hope you will give us the opportunity to serve you better in the future. I look forward to welcoming you back and if I could be any assistance in your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact me.