My daughter and I stayed here in September for 8 nights. I can honestly say I have no complaints, however my daughter did suffer from mossie bites, whereas I did not get bitten once and she found the bed too hard, which I guess it was, mind you have slept on much worse in a supposedly 5 star hotel in Koh Samui. The hotel do their best to eradicate the problem by spraying regularly. I don't think it is a problem just with this hotel, reading reviews of other hotels I think it is just something you have to put up with when being in Bali, living in Adelaide we get our fair share of mossies every summer, that's why we have fly screens on doors and windows, so in that respect I don't really think you can complain. The breakfast was always great, with what I believe to be a good selection, but they don't seem to have vegemite, which is unusual as the majority of the guests were Australian. We had lunch most days at the pool restaurant and the food was wonderful. The staff were always extremely polite and helpful throughout the hotel. Check in and out was a breeze. I guess the only thing is the location, it is extremely quiet in Tuban, if it's full on action that you are looking for then this is not the place. If you want a nice quiet hotel but within a matter of minutes via taxi to other areas, then I highly recommend this hotel especially for the price. It is just a short stroll to the beach, which has a fantastic path all the way into Kuta. We strolled that many times either on the way to the Discovery Mall or Kuta, then on the way back. Mind you it is interesting walking along the main road to Discovery Mall. I guess I love the fact that you can walk to Discovery Mall, Kuta etc from this location and either do it via a very busy street or along the beach front. We had a deluxe room, it is was very spacious, cleaned every day, the air conditioner wasn't brilliant, but we coped, shower was over the bath which I don't particularly like, but no big deal. So all in all a good hotel!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- RAMA BEACH Resort & Villas is located in Tuban, South Kuta, only a few strides away from the famous Kuta beach,Airport and offers guests a choice between Deluxe rooms or private Garden / Pool villas, surrounded by spacious tropical gardens. The elegant pool area, with its contemporary style and flowing cascades,sunken bar is a blissful place to relax in the midday heat while the sportier guests can make use of our tennis court in the cooler morning or evening. For the ultimate relaxation, spoil yourself and discover the emotional serenity and physical rejuvenation of our therapeutic SPA. When the urge to shop strikes, our shuttle bus plies between the hotel and the popular Discovery Shopping Mall, Lippo Mall ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Rama Beach Resort and Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rama Beach Resort And Villas Hotel Tuban
- Rama Beach Hotel
- Rama Beach Resort And Villas Bali/Tuban