We stayed at Rama Beach Resort on 31 December 2013 for 2 nights. After waiting for 2.5 hours for our room to be ready (we arrived at the hotel at 2.30 and in get the room until 5pm).
Then we paid the for compulsory NYE dinner for 2 adults an 1 child at a cost of $300 plus. The meal was not worth $20pp it was terrible nothing was chilled it was all out on the tables, the roasts were cold the ravioli for disgusting I can't think of anything that was nice.
No alcoholic drinks were supplied which is fine but at least they could have given us a glass of champagne to celebrate the NY. our table was out on the pathway it was raining and boiling hot an it was also swarming with Mosquitos. Needless to say we sat down and tired the food on our plate and left by 8.30pm.
The breakfast was even worse everything just layed out on the table nothing chilled ie the milk and the no one was working on the egg station here there were no eggs or bacon that morning,
When I asked for eggs they told me that still a busy cleaning up for last night so no eggs today!!!!!
The rooms are tired and are in much need of an upgrade, the photos of the pool and restaurant are nothing like you see in the brochure.
Location is at a dead end street and you cannot get a taxi.
DEFINITELY WILL NOT STAY THERE AGAIN
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- RAMA BEACH Resort & Villas is located in Tuban, South Kuta, only a few strides away from the famous Kuta beach,Airport and offers guests a choice between Deluxe rooms or private Garden / Pool villas, surrounded by spacious tropical gardens. The elegant pool area, with its contemporary style and flowing cascades,sunken bar is a blissful place to relax in the midday heat while the sportier guests can make use of our tennis court in the cooler morning or evening. For the ultimate relaxation, spoil yourself and discover the emotional serenity and physical rejuvenation of our therapeutic SPA. When the urge to shop strikes, our shuttle bus plies between the hotel and the popular Discovery Shopping Mall, Lippo Mall ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Rama Beach Resort and Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rama Beach Resort And Villas Hotel Tuban
- Rama Beach Hotel
- Rama Beach Resort And Villas Bali/Tuban