We just returned from 4 days stay at Rama Beach. Initally booked a deluxe room US$109 per night - room looked fine but we very soon realised that the connecting door to next room offerred almost no noise proofing & we could hear every word from people in the next room. So, we requested a move to room with no connecting door - were told, 'none available' you will have to take different room or villa (at extra cost) we were shown several villa's prices started at US$300 per night (told them no way!) 'surpisingly they very quickly started dropping prices & we finally settled on a pool villa for US$135 per night. This was way above our budget but we though for a restful few days, would be worth the extra cost. It was nice & peaceful, the room large & well apointed - bathroom huge - really good. GRIPES - whilst enjoying a relax in our beautiful private courtyard & pool area, we realised we weren't the only occupants!! Several HUGE RATS running through the garden edge , alongside the plunge pool & up little frangipani tree & over wall into next villa were seen on the 1st & 2nd evening. we complained & were promised something would be done - Nothing was done! Hence we couldn't the facilities we'd paid for! Other than that - bed was rock hard & as others have commented breakfast not good. Pool area lovely, but this does not compensate for Rats / bad brekkiie / hard bed & extra dollars spent. Our advice - go somewhere else!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- RAMA BEACH Resort & Villas is located in Tuban, South Kuta, only a few strides away from the famous Kuta beach,Airport and offers guests a choice between Deluxe rooms or private Garden / Pool villas, surrounded by spacious tropical gardens. The elegant pool area, with its contemporary style and flowing cascades,sunken bar is a blissful place to relax in the midday heat while the sportier guests can make use of our tennis court in the cooler morning or evening. For the ultimate relaxation, spoil yourself and discover the emotional serenity and physical rejuvenation of our therapeutic SPA. When the urge to shop strikes, our shuttle bus plies between the hotel and the popular Discovery Shopping Mall, Lippo Mall ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rama Beach Resort and Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rama Beach Resort And Villas Hotel Tuban
- Rama Beach Hotel
- Rama Beach Resort And Villas Bali/Tuban