Rama beach was the first hotel that my partner and i stayed in Bali. Actually this was our second choice since the hotel that we wanted was fully booked. I was ready for disappointment since I've read some just average reviews. But our trip turned out to be really great!! As soon as we arrived in the airport, there was someone from the hotel waiting to pick us up (forgotten his name) but he was really nice. The hotel wasn't far from the airport, around 10 to 15 mins ride. When we arrived we received our welcome drink while waiting for the registration process to finish (It took like10 mins). The lobby was nice, with lots of statues depicting Bali arts and culture and there's a small corner with a staff to help if you wanna get some tours info.
The walk to our room was pleasant. The garden look well tended and the people in Rama Beach was really really nice. They were full of smiles and everywhere you go there's always people who greet you and help you get around. The room was spacious and has a nice balcony. We've got a twin bed although when booking we asked for a double bed. We were a little disappointed but it wasn't a problem. Yes, the room and the furniture looked old but we weren't in the room 24/7 and the fact it was cozy appeal to us. The bathroom was really big, with huge tub and nice big mirror. They provide hair dryer but it wasn't strong enough so if you're fussy it's better to bring your own. The socket in the bathroom was faulty i think because i can hear the electric current so be careful when you plug in any electrical appliances. It might turn some people off but the water was salty in the bathroom and it tasted weird. It bothered us at first too especially when need to brush teeth and wash our faces.
When it comes to breakfast, we didn't have anything to complaint about. Even though some reviewers said that their breakfast was 'okay' we found that Rama Beach breakfast was really good. Lots of choices from western to local and we had the nicest coffee there. Get your egg the way u like it from the egg station and toast your own bread (the toaster need a lil' time to get used to). The staffs were really great and we loved our time there. We went to the pool bar to have drinks. Benny and the rest of the crew were wonderful. We had an excellent time. We ordered pizza and it was good. Room service was fast. Rama Beach does provide shuttle service. The shuttle service is available at a certain time and will only bring you up to Kuta Square. If you want to use the service make sure you ask the front desk for info. We didn't really use the shuttle because we prefer to walk to Kuta. There's a walking path build alongside the beach not far from the hotel. We really had an enjoyable time staying at Rama Beach. I'm sure we'll be back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- RAMA BEACH Resort & Villas is located in Tuban, South Kuta, only a few strides away from the famous Kuta beach,Airport and offers guests a choice between Deluxe rooms or private Garden / Pool villas, surrounded by spacious tropical gardens. The elegant pool area, with its contemporary style and flowing cascades,sunken bar is a blissful place to relax in the midday heat while the sportier guests can make use of our tennis court in the cooler morning or evening. For the ultimate relaxation, spoil yourself and discover the emotional serenity and physical rejuvenation of our therapeutic SPA. When the urge to shop strikes, our shuttle bus plies between the hotel and the popular Discovery Shopping Mall, Lippo Mall ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Rama Beach Resort and Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rama Beach Resort And Villas Hotel Tuban
- Rama Beach Hotel
- Rama Beach Resort And Villas Bali/Tuban