My husband and I recently spent a few nights here. What a peaceful idyllic place it turned out to be and far exceeded our expectations. Room/bathroom quite spacious. Not a real flash hotel but clean and the serenity and beautiful pool make for an excellent experience. Breakfast is served upstairs in the cafe so if you have a bad leg, this could be a problem.
Food and drink prices very reasonable compared to other hotels and cafes. Staff are friendly and discreet. Location is handy for beach path to Kuta and plenty of little shops and market stalls just across the road.
This hotel is a perfect get away from it all place. You can sleep, read, swim, lie in a sunlounger, have a massage and nothing more if that's what you want. No noise, no kids, Location is quite close to the street but as it's off the main drag there isn't much traffic or noise. Perfect for couples, singles or a girly few days way. Will definitely go back next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On behalf of all the staff & management, we thank you to all lovely patrons of Green Garden Beach Resort & Spa who have visited the hotel and become our extended families. The hotel will soon undergo a major renovation and will be closed as from 20 September 2013. Hopefully the schedule will be on time and we will be again seeing you all in the first quarter of 2015. You will be dearly missed but will see you again with our new face - more functional, more stylish, and definitely younger and fresher.... :-) Nestled in the peaceful Tuban village of South Kuta Beach, this intimate & small boutique resort is designed for couples looking for a romantic holiday. It is located less than 50 meters away from a beautiful sandy beach with clear calm water protected by off-shore coral reefs. Attractions of Kuta are within easy strolling distance including shops and a wide range of restaurants. Comprising of 15 guest rooms, only a few steps away from its well-kept frangipani garden and relaxing swimming pool with cascading waterfall, this intimate boutique resort is probably one of the most renowned budget hotels in Bali and provides superb facilities that will impress even the most discerning travellers. The spa is arguably one of the best in Bali with exotic traditional treatments and spa cottages, performed by skillful therapists. Being popular among lovers and honeymooners, children under 18 years are unfortunately not welcome at this resort as serenity must be maintained at all times. However this will change after the renovation is fully completed - families with children will be welcome in 2015. Currently the hotel consists of 4 levels and there is no elevator to the upper guest rooms. Ocean view is available from the upper rooms. Please feel free to contact the Resident Manager for any special requests. Thanks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Green Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Green Garden Beach Hotel Tuban
- Green Garden Beach Resort
- Green Garden Bali/Tuban