“Great service and food.” 5 of 5 bubbles

The Wharf Restaurant Bali
Ranked #13 of 53 Restaurants in Tuban
Price range: US$5 - US$30
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Kapunda, Australia
“Great service and food.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 January 2014

There was a large table of us and nothing was too hard for the staff. Drinks were constantly refreshed and the food came out quickly . Everyone's food was delicious. They catered well for children. Loved the band and that it as quite interactive. The staff were very friendly . I would west there again.

• Visited January 2014

• Indonesian first
Auckland, New Zealand
“great location”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 November 2013

on beach front, open air or covered, all day bistro type meals with
singers in the evening. slow service but who cared! pleasant attentive welcoming staff.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank PatLy
Brisbane, Australia
“Beautiful Location”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 October 2013

This is a fabulous place to enjoy dinner whilst watching the sunset. The staff are very attentive and helpful! We enjoyed our dinner and cocktails!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank reg4943
Launceston, Tasmania, Australia
“Perfect location”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2013

Sit on the deck and watch the sunset. As only Bali offers. Music on special occasions sets the mood.

Visited August 2013
Geelong, Australia
“Very disappointing”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2013

We dined here on 18 June as it had great reviews. Will never go back! We dined on deck, a big no, no if you want to see what you are eating! Had to read menu by torchlight. Ordered cocktails (had 6 between us over the night). Didn't taste like there was any alcohol in them. Ordered prawn cocktails first. Got a bowl of lettuce & 4 small prawns. I then ordered Tom Yam soup. It came out looking like beef consommé. Was so salty I couldn't eat it. When I first started it, I ate what I thought were green beans (couldn't see what was in there), much to my dismay, they were green chillies. Spent next 20 mins with my mouth on fire. I am a lover of chillies but this was ridiculous. My husband ordered combo sate. He couldn't chew beef as very sinewy. Lots of chilli which he had to pick out. Came out cold. I did get a refund for soup when I complained though. FOOD WAS VERY DISAPPOINTING & NOT CHEAP. Best part was being close to beach.

• Visited June 2013