“So much fun!” 5 of 5 bubbles

US$35.00*
and up
Learn to Fly Trapeze in Kuta
More attraction details
Owner description: High Flyers Bali offers a unique opportunity to experience the exhilaration of flying trapeze under tropical blue skies while visiting this island paradise.Imagine hanging from your knees and swinging on the trapeze, then the freedom of flying through the air and the thrill of being caught by one of our experienced professional staff. Overcome self-doubt, build your confidence with a whole new skill set and recharge your batteries in a challenging but safe environment.Trapeze is a fun activity for all the family, and a chance to try something beyond the normal beach and temple activities in Bali.
Lancelin
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“So much fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 December 2013 via mobile

This attraction is based at the Dynasty Hotel but is open to anyone who's interested in having a go.
My daughter begged me to have a go but I was a bit dubious as she tends to want to do things and then has had enough after 5 minutes.
You can do either a single jump or the full session (1.5 hrs I think, or maybe an hour?). I let her try the single jump first, which she loved, and then reluctantly agreed to let her do the full session thinking she would last maybe 30 minutes but she didn't want to stop!
It looked like so much fun - I was keen to have a try myself and will definitely do it next time I'm there (need to work on my core strength first I think though!)
It's a physically demanding activity and I definitely recommend bringing or making use of gloves and knee guards (provided) as the swinging action does cause chafing.
My daughter did not stop talking about her experience for days.
Thoroughly recommend this activity for anyone who likes a bit of a thrill and a challenge.

Visited September 2013

Perth, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Fantastic experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 December 2013

High flyers Bali Trapeze School in Tuban was an excellent experience for my 15 year old daughter yesterday. The staff were fantastic, very enthusiastic, fun and friendly. The trapeze and experience was very safe and I felt totally at ease with her participating. My daughter had a great time and is working out how many more times she can do the lessons before we leave Bali. Totally recommended!!

Visited December 2013
Adelaide, Australia
“Fantastic experience for our 9 & 7 year old”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 November 2013

Our boy Flynn (9) and daughter Ava (7) both loved this.

On the first day Ava did not want to have a go but after her brothers experience it became one of the highlights of the trip. Flynn did four lessons and Ava three and the joy in their faces of accomplishing something a little more challenging was worth every penny. They came off the Trapeze beaming with pride.

Mark and his team do a great job making it safe and fun for all ages.

Darrin

Visited November 2013
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
“All Ages of Awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 November 2013

Family holiday to Bali - 2 adults and 4 kids (ages 4 - 16). We stayed at the Bali Dynasty and before we even landed the kids had all decided to go to High Flyers Bali Trapeze! And they were not disappointed :) The 2x 16 yo girls are gymnasts and cheerleaders - this was a whole new experience for them which they really enjoyed - learning new skills at the same time.
Highly recommend this activity for all ages. And you don't have to be a guest at the hotel to join in the fun.

Visited September 2013
Pinjarra, Australia
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“Fantastic Experience and very safe”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 October 2013

We took our 6 year old daughter to do the trial jump that was offered in the South Kuta Passbook. She enjoyed this first attempt that much we paid for 2 more then and there, and booked in for the 4 day Lesson. What a fantastic experience for her to be on the trapeze, practicing different tricks and being caught at the end of it all!
A big thank you to Mark and all of the crew for making Abbi feel confident and extremely happy with her achievements; she hasn't stopped practicing tricks since we have been home. Apparently she is getting ready for our next trip!
We would recommend this to anyone who wants a safe and different experience in Bali.

Visited October 2013