“Simple The Best”

Bali Island Adventure Tour
Ranked #3 of 21 Tours in Tuban
More attraction details
Owner description: It is our utmost priority to ensure that you have a safe, pleasurable & enjoyable Bali Trip.We make your enquiry and planning one is easy & smooth. Your tour is tailor made therefore you will not be rushed through the tour. The only trouble we will give is lots of time to day dream about the wonderful of Bali.
Reviewed 26 January 2014

Gede was just amazing. He was very organised,patient and helpful. We totally enjoyed every one of our 4 tours he organised for us over the 10 days we were in Bali. He also provided us with all sorts of useful information making our holiday easier and gave us lots of interesting facts on Bali and it history that we would not have got any where else. Thanks so much Gede we will be back.

Reviewed 25 January 2014

Where do I start. As a group of 17 people, made up of 4 families we knew what tours we wanted to do and needed a bus to get us all there. Gede did a great job organising all our tours and got us great discounts too. We toured kintamani and ubud, did the elephant ride and visited the coffee farm, went to the silver factories and glass factories, did water sports in Nusa Dua, went white water rafting and shopped til we dropped. Gede picked us up at the scheduled time, patiently waited while we shopped, made us all laugh and entertained us with his amazing magic tricks, he even organised a birthday cake for one of our crew. I couldn't recommend Gede and his team highly enough. He made it easy to organise the trips and I will be encouraging friends and and family to not hesitate to use him and his company. Thanks heaps Gede.

Reviewed 25 January 2014 via mobile

My first time to Bali with 17 friends and family was one amazing experience with Bali Island Adventure Tours. The best service and quality drivers, always such happy a bubbly people who make you so welcome. Best company and good prices. Also such good fun and good quality driver Gede.

1  Thank Shania V
Reviewed 19 January 2014

I had visited Bali for the first time this month on a very last minute, unplanned decision. Upon arrival to my first hotel in the centre of Kuta I happened to walk by the Bali Adventure Tours shop and was approached by the friendly shop keeper who offered some advice/activities for my short trip, without any hassle or pressure to buy. Among the options offered were pre-planned day tours or personalised tours that catered to my wishes, all involving pick up and drop off back to the hotel. For my first day I had a personalised trip to see the renowned temples in Bali with tour guide Gede. Even as a solo traveller I felt immediately at ease with his professionalism, care and good sense of humour. It was more like travelling with an old friend than a strange tour guide I had never met before. I spent the following 6 days either touring with them to see different parts of Bali, like Ubud, Nusa Dua and Uluwatu or just consulting him and his colleagues on advice on hotels, places to eat and nightlife, as they were so approachable and helpful. On my final day I went to the white water rafting trip on Telaga Waja river, which was great way to finish off the trip. Gede even made sure I was on a raft with other people he thought I would get along with which I found extremely sweet and considerate. I met so many interesting people through this company and learned so much about Balinese culture. I was very lucky to have met Gede and his team for they really made me feel welcome and made my trip an unforgettable experience. Will be back soon guys :)

Reviewed 6 January 2014 via mobile

Great service! Went on elephant ride and dolphin swim tour. Prompt pick up on both occasions and get service from drivers. Had a blast and would definitely recommend to everyone :)