“Short stay in Kuta”

Permata Kuta Hotel by Zeeti International
Ranked #10 of 23 Hotels in Tuban
Reviewed 8 November 2013 via mobile

If your looking for a hotel walking distance near the beach or shopping locations then this hotel is not for you, but if your looking for a hotel that has nice clean rooms and helpful staff, maybe go for a little swim in the pool then I would stay here.

At first I was a little disappointed with my choice thinking it would be in walking distance to the hotspots but I don't mind walking a little longer down the road to save on taxis. The hotel also offered a free shuttle to Discovery Mall and pick up 3 times a day. The Wi-Fi was decent speed and could be accessed all around the hotel.

I didn't eat there so I can't comment on the price or taste but there is 24hrs room service if you need something.

Overall if I went back to Kuta I would consider staying here again unless I got a hotel on the beach at the same price!

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Alex M
AstonTubanInnBali, General Manager at Permata Kuta Hotel by Zeeti International, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2013

Dear Mr.Alex,

First of all, I would like to take the opportunity to thank you for taking the time to write about your recent stay at Aston Tuban Inn Bali.

We are happy to learn that our staff, services, and cleanliness of the room met your expectation. In regards of swimming pool, we have a nice swimming pool in the middle of hotel and Swim Up Bar to grab a drink while relaxing in the pool.

I would be happy to show you around on your next visit to the Hotel as there are actually so many interesting places to see like traditional restaurants and also souvenir shops nearby the Hotel.

Besides the free shuttle to the Discovery Shopping Mall as you mentioned we have a free airport shuttle as well.

Once again, Thank you for your review on Tripadvisor and Look forward your next visit to Aston Tuban.

Reviewed 29 October 2013

i stayed here for just over 2 months back in 2009 and although my review is a little outdated i would still like to add it. the rooms were immaculate, clean, tidy, staff were lovely. tuban was a little way out from kuta but as a business hotel it was a wonderful stay. breakfasts were always good, rooms cleaned each day, and trustworthy staff. the massage was second to none. i would definetely love to revisit for vacation and its long over due!!! :)

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
AstonTubanInnBali, General Manager at Permata Kuta Hotel by Zeeti International, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for your time, we really appreciate your review even if it was a while ago, your review of our hotel will be a great motivator for us to be stronger and better in the future.
We will always try to maintain all services and facilities of the Hotel to make our guest satisfied during their stay.

Aston Tuban located between Kuta and Tuban area which really nice place for Business and Holiday same like your experienced.

Hope we will see you again in Aston Tuban Inn BALI.

Reviewed 23 October 2013

I'm very disappointed with the quality of service and rooms at Aston during my recent stay here. Breakfast selection is very poor and most times, the food ran out. I ordered omelette from the egg station and it always takes more than 15 minutes for it to arrive. On one day, they ridiculously told me they've ran out of eggs! Toilets in the room are dirty. Front desk service is average but they will not go all the way to make your stay comfortable. On the first day, we asked for a motorbike rent which was agreed to be sent to the hotel the next day, however, next day the staff told me that they couldn't secure a motorbike. Beware of the private cars that claim to have partnerships with Aston. I was charged Rp350.000 to go to Uluwatu and back and during dinner, they charged me Rp 150.000 for a 3km ride to a beach reastaurant and back. If the front desk were genuine, they would have suggested me to take a regular taxi which would cost me less than what I paid for. All in all, I do not have a good impression with their service and rooms.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
AstonTubanInnBali, General Manager at Permata Kuta Hotel by Zeeti International, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

We would like to thank you very much for taking the time to write the review and let us know the problems you faced during your stay with us. We do apologize for not meeting your expectations.

We have discussed your experience during breakfast and will look into improving the training to avoid this problem in the future.

In reference to Front desk staff and outsourced Transport services, We have met them and discussed the prices to be more flexible in the future.

Once again I do apologize for the inconvenience and I will do my best to ensure it will not happening in the future.

Have a great day and hope to see you again.

Reviewed 22 October 2013

We had an overnight in Bali and the Hotel was perfect for out needs, They woke us up at 4.30am and got us to the airport to catch an early flight to Jogja. The pool is nice and because you are some way from the street, we found it quiet at night. Rooms were of a good size and comfortable. We had two children and they managed to get us connecting rooms which was great. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us of your experience in ASTON Tuban Inn.

We are glad to know that you enjoyed the ASTON experience during your stay, Guest satisfaction is the first priority for us, AstonTuban is recommended for the customer who’s flying in or out because of the free transfer services in and out to the Airport.

Have a great day and hope to see you again at ASTON Tuban Inn Bali.

Reviewed 22 October 2013

We stayed here for 1 night as we had an early morning flight and wanted somewhere close to the Airport. The Rooms are nice and I found the hotel staff to be friendly and helpful. They organised a Complimentary breakfast box for us as we were checking out before breakfast had started. They also offer free transfers to & from the Airport.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Ms Laura,

It is a pleasure to know that you enjoyed staying in Aston Tuban Inn Bali, Guest satisfaction is always the first priority for all our team.

Yes we are only 5-10 minutes from the airport and we provide free transfer in and out to the airport 24 hours a day and also provide breakfast boxes for the guests who are checking out early morning.

We aim to maintain our services and facilities to make our customers feel comfortable and have a memorable stay with us.

Hope to see you soon at ASTON Tuban inn Bali

Reviewed 14 October 2013

My wife and I stayed at the Aston Inn Tuban in Bali for eight nights in October 2013. During our stay we found the location, the service and the accommodation itself to be of a very high standard, especially with respect to the price. Based on our experience we would be sure to return!

In particular I would highlight the following:

With regard to the location: we found it to be close to most things, with good access to the airport, shops, ATMs and sights around the area. Throughout the duration of our stay we appreciated that the facilities were away from roads, clubs and contruction areas, which meant that disruptive noise was minimal and overall it's location gave it a nice sheltered/secluded feeling, especially in comparison to the atmosphere around South Kuta, which is packed with tourists and over bearing tourist attractions.

Throughout our stay we found the service to be exceptional. From the moment we arrived to the moment we left we were addressed in a warm, friendly and professional manner. All of the staff spoke good English, remembered our names and went out of their way to help us whereever they could.

In particular I must commend the staff on their ability to help and handle several tricky situations during our stay including chasing down luggage the airline had lost while we were out during the day. To their credit, none of our requests seem to bother or annoy them and without their help we would have a far more stressful stay.

As to the accommodation: Our room for the week was a relaxing and hospitable environment, included air conditioning, daily bottled water and was thoroughly and professionally cleaned each day.

In addition to the quality of the room we enjoyed an excellent daily breakfast buffet, a number of delicious and well-priced meals, some of the best drinks on the island, the beautiful pool and a massage at the Lomi-Lomi spa. Admittedly, the prices at Lomi Lomi were higher than what was available in a market area, but the atmosphere was better and compared to New Zealand prices it was still incredibly cheap.

If I had to make any kind of criticism, the only thing that stands out in my memory as being negative was that we were woken a couple of times at 5.30am in the morning by staff preparing the breakfast buffet.

All thing considered we had a great stay at the Aston Inn Tuban, it truly was our home in Bali!

Lastly, I would point out that we also stayed one night in another hotel courtesy of our airline. This particular hotel was priced at roughly four times what we paid per night at the Aston and overall we found the service and the room to be comparable - another tribute to the excellence of this facility and it's staff.

Based on our experience and the high standards that were held at the Aston Inn Tuban I would highly recommend it to anyone who was looking for moderately priced accommodation for a stay, long or short, in Bali.

To the team there, thank you for a wonderful stay!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank BGDAVIS
AstonTubanInnBali, General Manager at Permata Kuta Hotel by Zeeti International, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2013

Dear Mr.Davis,

Thank you for choosing Aston Tuban Inn as your place to stay during you and your families stay in Bali.

We are delighted that you found the room price, the swimming pool, Spa and all the facilities in our Hotel enjoyable along with the friendly staff. I have shared this positive feedback to all of my team, in order to motivate them to always provide excellence services for our guests.
We do apologize however that you were woken up in the early morning due to breakfast preparation, We will work to minimize the sounds during this activity in the future.

We hope you will have the opportunity to visit us again in the future.

Reviewed 22 September 2013

Family of four stayed overnight between flights. The interconnecting room were great, which was important with young children. No issues with the transfers. Clean and tidy rooms, with the basic essentials. Service was very friendly and helpful. Kids enjoyed the pool. Not much to see or do In the Tuban area.

• Stayed: September 2013
4  Thank MarkfromCarrum
AstonTubanInnBali, General Manager at Permata Kuta Hotel by Zeeti International, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, We will work to maintain our services and facilities to make sure all of our customers feel comfortable and have a memorable stay with us.
A few of our rooms are connecting which is suitable for a family stay like yours. Next time you stay with us please let me know and I will make sure you get to see more of Tuban and the surrounding area. There isn't a lot but there are some nice shops to visit.

Thank you for taking the time to write this review on your stay, it is with your feedback that we can motivate the staff to continue to do a great job.

Look forward to welcoming you back at Aston Tuban Inn Bali

Sami Ade MERTA

Also consider these accommodations in or near Tuban
The Radiant Hotel and Spa Kuta
#13 of 251 in Kuta
Ibis Bali Kuta
Ibis Bali Kuta
#84 of 251 in Kuta

Been to Permata Kuta Hotel by Zeeti International? Share your experiences!