“Hidden suprise”

and 1 more site!
Bali Prani Hotel
Ranked #15 of 23 Hotels in Tuban
Reviewed 4 February 2010

A last minute trip to Bali with Family & Friends resulted in me finding this hotel on the web. Initially I was hesitant to book it as I had never heard of it and there was little information available about it, however I took a gamble as at the end of the day really it'sjust somewhere to sleep and I see no reason to spend big bucks just for that.

The hotel is literally 5 minutes from the airport, but around 15 minutes by taxi to Kuta, more to Legian. It seems to be in a transition period, its currently administered by The Harris Kuta Hotel next door, I'm guessing they have recently bought it. It was very quiet whilst we were there but it was low season.

Check in was very quick, we were in our rooms within 5 minutes of arrival. The rooms were clean, had everything we needed and everything worked. There was a small swimming pool which was well maintained. The staff were always friendly and nothing ever seemed to much trouble.

Breakfast is served in The Harris Hotel next door (just 5 minutes) and is a buffet style affair with a good selection.

If you want to stay in the middle of everything then you might feel a bit out of the way here, but taxis are everywhere and its only around IDR15000 to Kuta Square, otherwise if you can deal with that and are simply just looking for somewhere functional that works then you should not have any problems here.

There is free wifi which whilst worked, was a bit slow but that is not uncommon for Indonesia.

The rate I paid was very reasonable for the facilities and I'd happily reccomend it or stay again next time I'm in Bali.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled with family