It was just for two nights that I stayed in this hotel and I have good memories there. The view from the terrace is great, you can see the snowy peaks of the Alps. In the back you can sit in the pleasant garden and watch the vineyards on the hills.
The rooms are a bit outdated but alas, this is a chateau, what can you expect? It goes with the name. Some people seem to expect that the inside of a chateau can be made to look like the Holiday Inn. Well, that's not the same thing.
Bathroom simple but sufficient. AC works quietly.
Staff generally helpful and nice, speaking the usual languages.
In case you want to have dinner outside of the hotel you can easily walk down the hill into the village where there are a few great restaurants as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Restaurant & Spa on the wine trail of Alsace, between Colmar and Mulhouse. 41 rooms of character, swimming pools ind. & out., sauna, hammam and Jacuzzi. Panoramic view. Excellent gastronomy and quality of service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Stayforlong S.L., Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Chateau d'Isenbourg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau d`Isenbourg Hotel Rouffach
- Chateau d Isenbourg Colmar
- Chateau D'Isenbourg Rouffach, Alsace, France