“Well its cheap but thats about all....”

B&B Hotel Goussainville
Ranked #5 of 9 Hotels in Goussainville
NorthLincs
“Well its cheap but thats about all....”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2014

As this was the second time I have done a stopover on CDG I thought I would try a different (cheaper) hotel than the Ibis I used before.
The rooms were clean but very basic (as you would expect) which is always a bonus in an airport hotel....and they didn't charge for the transfer bus.
Having arrived off a late (by the time I got to the 'Hotel' it was 11pm) flight I fancied unwinding in the room with a beer and watch a bit of the satellite telly.
After dumping my bag I ventured downstairs to get a drink, only to be told by the uninterested receptionist that they didn't sell beer and I would have to go to another hotel for one !!
The telly didn't even have a single UK channel even!
Breakfast was VERY basic even for a French Hotel.
I would stay here if it was using my own money but not on a business trip.

Room Tip: Make sure you get one away from the lift!
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank HumberBridgers

Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
  • Korean first
Northern Nevada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 October 2012

We only stayed one night when we had a long layover in Paris. We were able to go into the City for the afternoon and evening, then we went back out to the airport, and caught the hotel shuttle to the hotel and checked in. Check in was quick and easy. The rooms are very basic, but clean and comfortable. Bathrooms are small (stand-up shower), but clean and functional. This is a no-frills place to get a good night's sleep before an early flight. We ate breakfast in the dining room, and it was perfect, as well, especially for a 6 am departure. Took the free shuttle back to the airport in the morning and on to our Switzerland destination.

This hotel is a fantastic value, and I have recommended the whole B & B chain to several people already. We had 2 3-person rooms (the boys stayed in one room, my daughters and I stayed in the other room). 3-person rooms were only 55 euro per night.

Room Tip: Very convenient to CDG, but NOT convenient to Paris.
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Strollerblader
Melbourne, Australia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2012

We have stayed at Hotel B&B in other parts of France and they are what they are, basic, clean and affordable accommodation, usually in Industrial and outer parts of town.
The B&B at Roissy was clean, surprisingly quiet, and with a free shuttle to and from the airport, convenient,
What lost major points though was the lack of anywhere to leave bags for the day after check-out. We had plans to go shopping but in the end had to go out to the CDG way earlier than we needed to and pretty much wasted a day of our valuable French time.
The front of house staff were very rude when I asked if they had somewhere to leave bags.
The area in front of the hotel had a lot of building going on and the smell outside was putrid.
I suppose if I had an early flight the next morning it would be somewhere I'd stay again but perhaps some of the other chains nearby might be a better experience.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with friends
Salt Lake City, Utah
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2012

If you are a hotel snob then don"t stay here. But if you just want a hotel by the airport that is 10 minutes to CDG, cheaper than the other hotels (we paid 58 euro for a 4 person room: a double bed and bunk beds) then it is fine. We over looked the leaky toilet: wrapped a towel at the base. No air (There appeared to be a unit but it would not turn on) we had a car rental to drive ourselves to the airport in the morning the gates are closed at night from 9:30pm -6:30am, locking your car into the hotel grounds. You don"t feel unsafe. We had a nice view of a field. Lots of French business men were checking in. Not 5 star. If you want that then prepair to pay 550 euro. But if you want a bed by the airport that is cheap with a couple of quirks for 58 euro. This place is fine. Stayed with my husband and children.

Room Tip: Try to get a room in the odd numbers. We had room 115 and it faced a nice field.
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank travel5Utah
Also consider these accommodations in or near Goussainville
Ibis Budget Goussainville CDG
Ibis Budget Goussainville CDG
#2 of 9 in Goussainville
B&B Hotel PARIS Roissy CDG Aeroport
B&B Hotel PARIS Roissy CDG Aerop...
#21 of 30 in Roissy-en-France
No photo provided
Saglam Hotel
#1 of 9 in Goussainville
Ibis Budget Roissy CDG Paris Nord 2
Ibis Budget Roissy CDG Paris Nor...
#16 of 30 in Roissy-en-France
3.5 of 5 bubbles 1,498 reviews

Been to B&B Hotel Goussainville? Share your experiences!