“Highly recommended.”

Price range: US$11 - US$31
Cuisines: French, Seafood, Gastropub
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Sea food restaurant, mussels and homemade chips. French gastronomic specialities like Foie Gras, local fishes,... Family restaurant with child menu Large wine list
Reviewed 17 July 2014

This is the first time we have stayed in St Omer and we had one of the best meals we have ever eaten in this restaurant. The service was excellent, the staff were all friendly and attentive. They were so helpful as our French is not great. The ambience was pleasant and the food was delicious. The amuse-bouche we were given was unusual but delicious. Can anyone tell me what the dip is that came with the little warm toasts? My partner had the steak and it was cooked to perfection for medium-rare, I had the sea bass fillet which was just as well cooked. For dessert I had the Grand Marnier ice cream, wish I could have had more! And my partner had the Chocolate cake, which he thoroughly enjoyed. The owner obviously took pride in the restaurant to work there and take care of his customers personally. He had great banter with the customers & shook our hands and thanked us as we left. We would both highly recommend this restaurant to anyone who visits St Omer.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

We eat in the Le P'tit Montmartre and found it to be pleasantly decorated, without tablecloths but cheerful check cloth napkins. My terrine of canard/foie gras was good with a delicious chutney. However, my husband's sea food was not particularly good and some of it was quite rubbery. I then had cod which had an odd gingery crisp on the top and my husband had rather tough lamb chops. The assiette of deserts was a good choice. I had a glass of good rose from Provence and my husband a half bottle of Macon which was good. It is obviously very popular as was very busy at lunchtime. Probably worth trying again and very nice staff.

1  Thank Maturity
Reviewed 31 May 2014

Another great restaurant in Saint Omer. We had a very pleasant Saturday evening at this bistro style restaurant. The fixed menu was limited, but the food was excellent. The service was very good and overall including its convenient location we'll definitely be back!

1  Thank Roundtheglobe13
Reviewed 20 May 2014

There was 4 of us for lunch for our friends birthday. We all had an amazing meal. Service was excellent and friendly. Definitely will go again

Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

Our favourite restaurant in St Omer was shut on a Monday evening, so we tried Le P'tit Montmartre. Great menu for €17 and good specials on the board. I had the mussels, which are a speciality of the house, they were very good. Followed them with the lingue - white fish cooked in cider sauce - wonderful. Finished with the gingerbread tiramisu. Very friendly service as well. A thoroughly enjoyable evening.