“Lovely - could be a 5 star easily!”
Review of Le Maiva

Le Maiva
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
London, United Kingdom
“Lovely - could be a 5 star easily!”
Reviewed 3 August 2014

The only reason I haven't given this restaurant a 5 star rating is because I save those for the truly extraordinary culinary experience. However, this was a perfect lunch. Friendly waiter who was more than happy to speak in English (thank you!). The portion of moules was massive. I have never eaten so much moules in my life! Excellent lunch and beer in a beautiful seaside garden cafe, with zen decor, overlooking the sea and the riviera hills. So beautiful. Nice and shaded from the sun. Definitely worth going there! Parking just across the road is free.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank dr002jy

Wolverhampton, United Kingdom
“Superb food right on the beach.”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Located on the beach, the food and service was excellent. We ordered for 4 adults and 1 child's meal. The child's meal arrived first, which was excellent, as she was fed and happy before our meals arrived.We could then all eat together without any problems. The food was of excellent quality and well presented. Being right on the beach, the views and ambience was superb. Having the buddhas and low tables kept our 23 month old entertained after the meal. Staff very helpful, spoke good english, nothing to much trouble for them. We enjoyed the meal so much, we went back again, chose different main meals, and were delighted with the food again. Great place for a relaxing and good value meal.
Would recommend stopping here if you are staying nearby.

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank Mark R
Ko Lanta, Thailand
“Beautiful location and decor”
Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

It was a gem for me to find this place! Really nice with lots of ambiance. Super comfortable lounge chairs by the ocean. It was divine. I was too late for lunch but enjoyed a few drinks. I loved the decor. Statues of Buddhas and even one huge lord Ganesh. The waiter was friendly and fast. Great atmosphere! Perfect location! I'll stop by again on my way out of town!

Visited May 2014
Haywards Heath
“Wonderful restaurant on the beach”
Reviewed 14 July 2013

This was the first night of our holiday and we needed somewhere to eat. We took the advice of the receptionist at our hotel as it was a short walk away. The restaurant is right on the beach. Our table was just a few feet from the sea. We were greeted by a very friendly waitress who seemed to be running the place single-handed. Fortunately she spoke good English and we felt very welcome there. The food was excellent. I had a clam rissoto, dessert, beer and coffee and felt we had good value for money.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank JustVisiting59
London, United Kingdom
“Great food & location”
Reviewed 12 July 2013

Wonderful food here - delicious, beautifully presented and reasonably priced. I had fish (salmon). Great cocktails, excellent service. Location fantastic - right on the beach. Decor very atmospheric, with a Thai theme.

• Visited July 2013