Car essential as remote from Les Issambres town and Beach.
Hotel would benefit from a bar, restaurant and possibly evening entertainment.
Sofa bed not particularly comfortable in apartment.
Staff friendly and helpful.
Worth spending the extra 50 euros for apartment with spectacular view over the bay of St Tropez.
Pool complex was great, good to see that the no balls, inflatables rule wasn't enforced as would have spoilt the kids fun.
Overall a very good apartment complex and would recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residence overlooking the sea and the Gulf of Saint-Tropez, in the garrigue scrub-land of the Maures mountain range. A free shuttle service in season for access to the beach. With outdoor pool, paddling pool and play area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Pierre & Vacances Residence Le Hameau des Issambres reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pierre And Vacances Residence - Le Hameau Des Issambres
- Pierre & Vacances Residence - Le Hameau Des Issambres Hotel Les Issambres